I stayed at this wonderful hotel with a friend and I can honestly say this place is fantastic!
Beautifully kept and clean everywhere you look and with 850 rooms you would think there would be some sort of rubbish somewhere. Bedrooms all refurbished now and were so clean a special thank you to Conchi our lovely maid. We had a sea view which is worth every penny. There are steep and wonky steps down to the beach but that was our excersise for the day! There are no sunbeds on the beach infront of the hotel but there were little bays made with rocks which were lovely to lay in and very private. Further along the beach there are sunbeds available. Sea is a beautiful turquoise with a sandy bottom.
The hotel is pretty much on its own with 2 other hotels next door but jandia is only a short taxi ride away under 10 mins.
The Food.....well this is just amazing! The quality and variation is exceptional. A bottle of wine on every table every night you can change it for rose or white if you prefer the red and rose were ok. The steak in the Argentinian restaurant is to die for! We didn't try the other 2 a la carte restaurants.
The cocktails are nice especially the mojitos... wow! Thank you to soto, Adriano and Aurora they work so hard.
Finally to the thomson Rep Jess and the First choice Rep Leanne nothing was too much trouble to them they were so welcoming.
This hotel is equipped for any age, couples, singles and families the activities for kids are endless.if you are a couple there are plenty of quiet areas the small family pool and the sport pool only had a few children in the rest were mainly based around the huge main pool where there is lots of buzz if you want it.
Thank you to Club Magic life for such a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable