“Fantastic holiday!!”

TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Morro del Jable
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 weeks arriving on 7th June.
The transfer was longer than we would normally chose and the there isn't much to look at on the way. We were glad to see the hotel at 9pm that day. The hotel told us to leave our bags and head to the restaurant to get some food which we were grateful for. We checked in after and our bags were soon delivered. We were in room 19205 this had a great sea view! If you looked right you did look in to the naturist area.
Room was lovely and spacious. Only issue is no tea making facility.
The hotel had numerous pools, we tended to stay around the training pool as it was quieter. As a training pool I was surprised that the lifeguard allowed the children to mess around soo much especially when people who trying to do lengths.
Plenty choice of foods available. We managed to eat in all three restaurants. The argentinan was the best, a lot of Mexican foods served. We often ate early in the evening and got hungry later on and there was nowhere to eat until 11.30 so we would grab a sandwich in the day from the pool bar n keep it with us.
Friendly staff always saying hello.
We went on the excursion to the oasis park its a must visit lots of fun.
The hotel is quite secluded, we walked to Jandia one day and up to the supermarket.

The holiday was very special to us, as my boyfriend proposed to me. The holiday decorated our room and arranged for us to dine in the Spanish restaurant. Thank you club magic life

Weather was hot apart from a couple of windy days.

Hoping to return one day, brill hotel and the beach is just amazing!!!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank MissRLost
Marcos G, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear MissRLost

Thank you very much for your excelent review to your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We are extremely pleased to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope the be able to welcome you again here in our Club.

Marcos Guijosa

There are newer reviews for TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have just retuned from a week here stayed 19/26 July 14 we haven't done this type of holiday for a few years as we normally go to florida. I was a bit nervous as i am so fussy with hotels and I was worried we might not find enough to do
The hotel is really nice rooms are modern with air conditioning a fan a fridge and a free of charge safe which was large enough to keep 2 I pads 3 phoned cameras jewellery and money
Rooms were cleaned every day which makes such a difference nice coming back to a clean tidy room daily
Food was good a great selection you would also find something you liked although i don't eat red meat they always had chicken but I would suggest that they have chicken breasts every night rather than once in the week also I think it would be good if they done pizza in the main restuarant
My only complaint was the shower was never that warm every night when we went to get ready round about 7 pm as every body must have been getting showers at the same time sometimes I came out feeling cold
The only other thing I would say that the sports bar where you get your food and drinks through the day could do with getting modernised a bit a lot of pine furniture going on
All in though a great place to stay good food clean hotel nice staff and plenty to keep the whole family busy we would go back

6  Thank Maxwoo

dear Maxwoo

Thank you very much for your excellent review to your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We are extremely pleased to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much and we hope to be able to welcome you soon again here in our hotel.

Marcos Guijosa

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel from 9th -23rd July and WOW!!!!! What a fantastic time we had!!!!! Greeted on arrival with orange juice and wine and a big welcome!!!!! Suitcases taken to rooms, really friendly helpful staff! Rooms were air-conditioned and had ceiling fan, mini fridge and Free safety deposit box! Spotlessly clean and large! Main restaurant very welcoming, always something different to choose from, food was plentiful and delicious!!!!! Spanish, Italian and Steakhouse restaurants all very good too (these have to be pre booked but no problem booking) Pools and pool area always clean! Cocktail waiter in the Disco Bar unbelievable!!!! So many orders, so many drinks and remembered every one!!! Leanne (Thomsons/First Choice rep) was sooooo helpful!!!! And always available!!!!! Infact all staff on complex were friendly, cheerful and very helpful!!!!

6  Thank Debsteve1
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at this wonderful hotel with a friend and I can honestly say this place is fantastic!
Beautifully kept and clean everywhere you look and with 850 rooms you would think there would be some sort of rubbish somewhere. Bedrooms all refurbished now and were so clean a special thank you to Conchi our lovely maid. We had a sea view which is worth every penny. There are steep and wonky steps down to the beach but that was our excersise for the day! There are no sunbeds on the beach infront of the hotel but there were little bays made with rocks which were lovely to lay in and very private. Further along the beach there are sunbeds available. Sea is a beautiful turquoise with a sandy bottom.
The hotel is pretty much on its own with 2 other hotels next door but jandia is only a short taxi ride away under 10 mins.
The Food.....well this is just amazing! The quality and variation is exceptional. A bottle of wine on every table every night you can change it for rose or white if you prefer the red and rose were ok. The steak in the Argentinian restaurant is to die for! We didn't try the other 2 a la carte restaurants.
The cocktails are nice especially the mojitos... wow! Thank you to soto, Adriano and Aurora they work so hard.
Finally to the thomson Rep Jess and the First choice Rep Leanne nothing was too much trouble to them they were so welcoming.
This hotel is equipped for any age, couples, singles and families the activities for kids are endless.if you are a couple there are plenty of quiet areas the small family pool and the sport pool only had a few children in the rest were mainly based around the huge main pool where there is lots of buzz if you want it.
Thank you to Club Magic life for such a wonderful holiday.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a sea view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank pOrgie175
Marcos G, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear pOrgie175,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Lets be honest when you have stayed in many different hotels, they all have their pluses and minuses - if you could take this from that hotel and that from another hotel and add a bit of that ..........we have all had those conversations.
We have just returned from two weeks at the Club Majic Life as a party of 4 adults and two children one age 16 and one of 13. The resort is laid out like a village and is very open with many differents places to eat and sit quietly (or not) if you wish which is a major plus point in my opinion. The "plaza" area houses the theatre (indoor) a bar, 3 restaurants and numerous seating areas and is perfect for dining and sitting having a drink in the evening.

Rooms:
The room was very spacious with plenty of room for 3 (block 10 1st floor) and not too far from reception so you could get intermittent WiFi access from your balcony, I am not sure if the rooms at the top and bottom of the complex would be the same. Adequate bathroom but only a soap/ shampoo dispenser attached to the wall and a bar of soap at the sink, the towels however varied greatly and some were quite fluffy and newer and some had been well used. We ran out of soap twice (however it was brought up quickly from reception) and on 2/3 occasions the ashtray was not emptied and sand was evident in the bedroom - But perhaps I am being too critical as it did not impact on our overall enjoyment of the holiday, but it is the first time I have experienced any issues with rooms before in many years of travel abroad.
The main concern was the air conditioning - or rather lack of it. After the second night of stuffy heat we contacted reception to be told that the air con was only on between 5 and 11pm (obviously to save money as who is in their room as those times) something that is not mentioned on the first choice website or as far as I can see , the hotel website. The room did however have a central fan which when used was rather squeaky and rattly so we opened the patio doors as well and managed to sleep, albeit rather hot,

Dining:
Plenty of choice for absolutely anyone at every meal - good quality and I fail to see how people could think anything else. We dined in the Italian and the Argentinian, Italian much better. The main restaurant is huge and can mean a treck to get something to eat but there were never any queues for anything.

Animation / activities:
As many people have already mentioned, the clientele is predominantly German which initially made our children reluctant to join the teen clubs however as only children can, they overcame any language barriers and joined in with whatever they felt like doing making friends of all nationalities by the end of the holiday. Both men of the party played tennis, boccia, waterpolo , cyling and vollyball. The facilities for fitness freaks are superb and I am sure they play a major part in the draw to this place.
Were the animation team as great as the activities....no not as good as other places but they were good.

Setting / Location

Nothing around to see within walking distance, Jandia by taxi 10 euro but rather tacky from what we saw however the beach is absolutely stunning and well worth the walk up and down the steep steps (probably not a problem to all those super fit people) and helps work off the numerous pounds you will put on during your stay.

Staff: All staff that we encountered were very nice and helpfull if needed.

Over all a very good holiday with little to complain about and we are considering going to another Magic Life hotel in October

P.S. - great Mojitos and great coffee!

7  Thank 77sorrento

Dear 77sorrento,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review your experiences about your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We will pass on your comments and praise to the entire team of our hotel and we hope that we will soon be able to welcome you once again as a guest in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved this holiday. Me and my partner went in February so the weather wasn't amazing but it was still warm and pleasent - we did not realise how windy it actually was but there were days we could still lay out and sunbath and the wind would not affect us. So just as a first tip, check the wind before going and go during a period its not as strong as it can be out there.

We were at the hotel whilst it was my birthday and the staff were absolutely incredible! Me and my partner went back to our room early evening to find two glasses, a bottle of wine (which was very nice) and fruit laid out for us as well as a birthday card from the hotel - a very thoughtful and kind gesture which really did make this hotel shine.

All the staff work extremely hard! The cleaners were good and friendly, the bar staff were very friendly and one of them loved my partner - he always remembered our drinks and would set us up as soon as we walked in. We are not really ones to get proper stuck in and be known but both the entertainment team and the bar staff acknowledged this and they didn't hassle us but they were still very polite and always said hello and asked about our day!

The entertainment team do work really hard and you can tell that they are proud of their work! Personally we didn't think much of the evening entertainment as you have to have a particular sense of humour or else you may find it a bit boring or cringe but you cannot fault the effort the entertainment team put into their job.

One thing me and my partner found so refreshing was seeing the hotel manager everyday! He was always walking around checking on cleanliness, service etc. We saw one member of staff get moaned at and we actually thought this was good as it showed how committed the manager is, in keeping high standards! The manager also shook every ones hands goodbye, as we were all getting on our coaches to go home and gave a thank you to everybody which again was so lovely to see/experience!

The food was good. A wide selection and it was really nice seeing the chefs make certain things upon request. For example in the mornings the omelette chef will make you a personal omelette with the ingredients you pick, you see them make the pancakes etc and at dinner you see the chefs cooking the meat etc. Its all very much so out in the open, full display of how things are being done is something I found to be comforting. I am an extremely fussy eater but I always had something different and always enjoyed it! There were other restaurants to eat at but we never got to experience them as we could never wake up in time to book our reservation - thats one thing I didn't like. You have to be up quite early in order to make reservations.

As we went in February it wasn't particularly that warm enough to go into the pools but all of the pools are amazing and well kept! They really are all so lovely! And the beach was amazing too. If you have any problems with walking then it may be difficult for you to have to walk down to the beach as the stairs leading down are very steap and there are quite a few of them but its lovely when you are down on the beach and the water is beautiful. I did go in the sea and that was warm and great.

Our room was well cleaned and we always had fresh towels and the bed was really comfy. We had a lovely side view of the beach and the neighbouring hotel but that wasn't an issue. The little balcony was also well kept and nice.

I'd definitely recommend taking a trip into the town as it is beautiful. We went on several afternoons and nights, taxis are cheap and the journey is nice but we also walked twice because it was a straight walk along the beach! It took us around 45 minutes but it was lovely to go along the beach! All the people are very friendly and welcoming.

We did one excursion, sold to us by our holiday rep. We went to Oasis Park which is advertised quite a lot! I definitely recommend that too! The journey by coach was about 45-60 minutes long but it was 100% worth it! We went on the day of my birthday and it was one of the best zoos I've ever been to! We did a camel ride which was cheap and good fun and we got to see some amazing views and oasis park itself was fabulous! Even my partner who was dreading it had a great time and did actually really enjoy it! Its a fantastic day out for children and even those without children. We are in our early 20s and there were people of all ages there!

In all honesty for how windy it can be in Feurtenventura we are hesitant to return but thats nothing to do with the actual hotel - the hotel is absolutely amazing and we would return tomorrow if it were for the hotel alone! Probably the best holiday I've been on, simply because of the hotel! Loved it

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank pamelaeve25

Dear pamelaeve25,

Thanks a lot for your kind review to your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We are extremely pleased to hear, that you and your partner have enjoyed your stay with us.

The entire team thanks you sincerely for this praise and hope to welcome you soon again here in our hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Club Magic Life for two weeks from 30th May until 14th June 2014. All I can say is WOW. Where to start??? We arrived late on our first night and asked if it was possible to get a sandwich or something as we had been travelling all day. We expected the usual dry sarnie and if we were lucky an apple but we were sent to the restaurant where we were offered a very good selection of both hot and cold dishes that were delicious.
Our room was spacious, very clean, with a comfortable bed and a beautiful sea view. It was maybe a little near to the lift and there were some inconsiderate visitors who made a lot of noise when they returned to their rooms at 3am in the morning but you have to expect that.
We had one or two issues with the room that were fixed as soon as they were reported. There was a free safety deposit box in the room and a fridge that was handy for your water. It would have been nice if the maids had stocked the fridge with water when they cleaned as we sometimes forgot to pick up a bottle before we returned to our room in the evenings.

The food was amazing, we have stayed in many hotels across the world but I don't think we have had food to match this hotel. There was something for every taste, even those who enjoy their full 'English' were catered for in the mornings, there was every kind of bacon, eggs, 'proper' sausages, the works along with all manner of delicious dishes and fresh brewed coffee, freshly made fruit smoothies, pancakes, omelettes, pastries etc. The food at lunch and dinner was stunning, especially the mouth watering pizzas and Calamari that were freshly made in the Italian restaurant at lunchtime. The food was just fantastic.
The hotel has 4 swimming pools with hundreds of sun beds, we didn't have to get up early to play the sunbed grabbing game once.
We were very pleased to find that the pool at the spa was for the sole use of adults and for Naturists, it was quite and the most sheltered part of the hotel so on windy days it was bliss. The only down side to lying in this area is that it is a very long trek to the bar and there was only water or juice close by.
The entertainment team work very hard to put on a decent show each night, Chelsea and the rest of the team should be applauded for their efforts. There is live music every night on the plaza
My husband was very pleased as a keen cyclist to be able to go out on guided rides every day. There are road bikes and mountain bikes which are of a very high standard, if you think you might like to do some cycling do take your kit with you as you will need cycling shoes with clips to do the longer tours.
The hotel offers all kinds of fitness classes through out the day including Spinning, Step, Water Aerobics, archery, swimming lessons, football lessons to name a few.
The staff were very friendly and happy to help.
The local town is very pretty and costs approx. eight Euros in a taxi each way.
We don't very often return to the same place twice as we feel there are too many places in the World to see but this hotel is definitely a place we will be returning to again and again. Well done to all the team and thank you for a fab holidayx

Room Tip: 11290 was very nice, with a beautiful sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank juliciousNorthants

Dear juliciousNorthants,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this great review about your experiences in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

I´m very glad you enjoyed your holiday with us.

We hope to welcome you soon again in our hotel.

Claudia Uhl

MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
#3 of 16 in Morro del Jable
Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only

Been to TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura? Share your experiences!