We stayed here for 2 weeks arriving on 7th June.
The transfer was longer than we would normally chose and the there isn't much to look at on the way. We were glad to see the hotel at 9pm that day. The hotel told us to leave our bags and head to the restaurant to get some food which we were grateful for. We checked in after and our bags were soon delivered. We were in room 19205 this had a great sea view! If you looked right you did look in to the naturist area.
Room was lovely and spacious. Only issue is no tea making facility.
The hotel had numerous pools, we tended to stay around the training pool as it was quieter. As a training pool I was surprised that the lifeguard allowed the children to mess around soo much especially when people who trying to do lengths.
Plenty choice of foods available. We managed to eat in all three restaurants. The argentinan was the best, a lot of Mexican foods served. We often ate early in the evening and got hungry later on and there was nowhere to eat until 11.30 so we would grab a sandwich in the day from the pool bar n keep it with us.
Friendly staff always saying hello.
We went on the excursion to the oasis park its a must visit lots of fun.
The hotel is quite secluded, we walked to Jandia one day and up to the supermarket.
The holiday was very special to us, as my boyfriend proposed to me. The holiday decorated our room and arranged for us to dine in the Spanish restaurant. Thank you club magic life
Weather was hot apart from a couple of windy days.
Hoping to return one day, brill hotel and the beach is just amazing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable