My 15 yr old daughter and I have just returned from a week in this great hotel. The best thing about the hotel was the food and the extremely well run restaurant. The food was amazing and by far the best I have experienced in all my years of travelling. The hotel was very clean and also efficiently run and the Thompson reps very helpful. There was always plenty of sun beds and as soon as they started to run out then the staff would bring more out. The main pool was great and the pool snack bar great for afternoon snacks and ice cream. The only negative thing that I would say was based on my own personal situation as a mum on holiday with her daughter, this was that I felt the hotel guests to be very 'clicky' and not particularly friendly. It appears to be a hotel where people return year after year (which is a great advertisement) but I got a sense of feeling like an outsider as did my daughter who got a lot of 'looks' from other people her
age. One last thing, if you go on the Oasis Park trip which I would highly recommend, then splash out on the seal experience ! We didn't but watched them in action and was so jealous !! Worth every penny of the 45 euros each !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable