Myself and my boyfriend stayed at Club Magic Life in Fuerteventura on the 20th August for 1 week. This was our first holiday away together as a couple, and as stated above it was a lovely break.
Location: The hotel is very remote and our coach transfer was 1 hour 10 mins to and from the airport; we did not mind this as there was free wifi on the coach. It is a very quiet location and although our balcony was close to a main road, there was hardly any traffic and noise. Most of the scenery around the hotel is volcanoes which are very high up and interesting to look at. Club Magic Life is around an hours walk to Jandia, we did not go to Jandia but was told it is just a few shops and a few bars including an English bar!
Room: The rooms are very spacious, modern and were spotlessly clean throughout our stay. The beds were huge and we had a flat screen TV with 2 English channels- BBC News and Sky news (most channels are German or Spanish). We had a safe, a fridge and a big wardrobe which gave more than enough space for all our clothes. The only fault I could pick at with the rooms were there was no full length mirror, but apart from that they were fab. We had a balcony with a table and 2 chairs which looked out onto the sea even tho we hadn't paid for a sea view! We could also see across to the other 2 hotels on the island, as well as the volcanoes. We did not use the lifts at all during our stay as we did not need to, but when we did during check in and check out with our luggage I was disappointed that they were not very clean.
Food: There was a wide selection of foods in the main magico restaurant at breakfast, lunch and dinner. We were always greeted when arriving in the restaurant by the team and escorted to a table. It is very busy in this restaurant and it is very easy to get lost and lose your table! The speciality restaurants were slightly disappointing, my boyfriend and I thought the Italian was poor, the Spanish was okay, but the best was definitely the Argentinian which was waitor service and gave a choice of different foods which tasted delicious. A bottle of wine was put on our table in every restaurant which was lovely and if you need to change e.g. red wine to white just ask one of the staff.
Pool: The pool area of the hotel is enormous. There are 5 different pools in total which are all spotlessly clean and there are many sunbeds to choose from; I would recommend that you reserve sunbeds before 8 and even though it says you are not allowed to reserve them people do anyway. The activity pool is where the magic life radio is, which is very fun to listen to and watch! You are not forced to join in but all the entertainment team are very friendly and approachable if you would like to. There are 2 bars around the pool which were nice and the main pool snack bar was lovely, offering foods such as chips, pizza, chicken, paella, hot dogs, toasties and baguettes.
Beach: The beach was gorgeous with blue water and golden sand. The sea was a little rough during our stay so we could not use our lilo as we had hoped, but we did go in. There are little alcoves where you can keep your bags while you are in the sea made out of stones which is helpful. The steps down to the hotel are very steep and may be a challenge with small children, however, there is another route down the left side of the hotel which may be easier as there are no steps just a slope.
Weather: The weather was warm during our stay and the wind was very strong all day. At night I would recommend wearing a cardigan of some sort as it can be chilly when walking from different parts of the complex.
Night Life: We liked having a few drinks after dinner in both the wunder bar which is in reception and in the disco bar. The wunder bar has free wifi and is quiet, whereas the disco bar plays music, has TVs and has a bit more of a buzz to it. The disco bar had live music one night and also a bingo night as well as karaoke. We did not try the theatre but others seemed to enjoy the entertainment.
Holiday Reps: Our holiday rep Leanne was fantastic, she was so friendly and approachable. The reps have there own desk in the corner of the hotel where you can go if you have any concerns; they have specific times when they are at the hotel but they tell you this during the welcome meeting.
Overall: We had a lovely first holiday together at Club Magic Life, it was exactly what we wanted from a relaxing break. The hotel is mostly German but as the week went on we found there was more English people, definitely 50% German though! A lovely hotel and we would defiantly return! Thankyou to all the staff at the hotel for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable