First time we decided to go all-inclusive on canarean islands and did not regret. The hotel is situated in a quiet place 5 min drive from the more busy Jandia in a quiet place near Butihondo Beach. You can also take the bus but it takes much longer (30-40 min) to Jandia due to many stop-bys at all neighbouring hotels. The views and the beach are breathtaking and pretty empty - not sure if that is the case only at this time of the year.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. You can see that last renovation was a couple of years ago, but everything is in a very good shape, and believe me I've seen enough in various vacations!! Here you have comfortable bed, clean bathroom, safe for free, large balcony with seaview, and very important - it was quiet. Animation took place somewhere else, far from living blocks.
Personnel was very friendly and helpful.
We liked the food - for an all inclusive hotel the choice, taste were quite good. You cannot compare it with 5* places like e.g., Maspalomas Oasis in Gran Canaria or with 4* hotels in Germany but for Spain it was great - we always found something nice, e.g., every evening choics of fish, poultry, meat, and very tasty fruits!!
We went to Feuerteventura to learn windsurfing and here a very important advice - if you would like to learn surfing do not go the Rene Egli school which is advertized everywhere. It seems like they put all the money in advertizing. The school is hopelessly bad in terms of amenities, service, equipment - basically everything a good surfing place should have. There are even no washrooms, changing rooms - nothing. Teachers seem to be students that cannot teach. And it is also overpriced. After we found it out we went to the Robinson School on the Jandia beach, I'd recommend robert who gives great lessons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable