We took advantage of an off season toddler for free special offer at the end of May-June. Our 2 3/4 yr son spent as much time as he could in t he shallow bar pool and sometimes with us in the deeper pool. We hardly made use of the children`s activities. The buffet food was excellent and varied. The staff efficient and pleasant, rooms spacious and clean. Only one problem. The balcony for the room was designed in such a way that our small son could easily climb it and nearly fall over the edge. This needs to be changed as we never felt comfortable with the balcony door open as he was always climbing it. Beach was great but building activities near bye would mean in the future overcrowding. The Spanish seem to have enough concrete to petrify their entire coast. I have never been to Benidorm etc but how many tourists really want to live in a concrete jungle for their holidays? The island itself once forested and plenty of water in consequence 200 years ago, is a testimony to how destructive mankind can be. Taking Fuerteventura as an example, we as a species havent long to go!
I am unsure how something described as all inclusive can have significant exceptions though. Nearly all inclusive? Partly all inclusive? 85% all inclusive. I thought ALL meant 100% but perhaps sOmething got lost in translation or travel agents have the same flexibility or inventiveness of language as estate agents.
we took a catamaran trip. crew was pleasant but the stopping place has nothing to see underwater nor fish to catch(for those who wanted to fish). The seacat submarine was worth the experience even for a diver. We hired a car through the hotel (Jeep) that proved to be unserviceable. The hire car staff were very freindly and efficient, picked us up quickly and transferred into another car -which had a defective clutch. Nice people though- in fact all the Spanish people we met were really nice and friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable