I go away twice a year to all different places all over Europe and when possible further and thought i would give this place a try, First choice say it is 4 star... no way.
We arrived at about 10pm in the evening with three other coaches of people, so there was a lot of us to queue. We then queued for 2 hrs at reception as there was only one receptionist, when we got to the reception after this long wait the stafff were SO rude, no apology or welcome, more of a snear!
We were told if we were still hungry we could go into the dining room and food had been left out, this made me feel slightly better as i thought at least they had made some sort of effort for us, er no. When we got into the dining room, the food was there, but breakfast had also been laid out with tea towels over the top, there were two stray cats pushing their heads into the big bowls full of cereal on the table and eating out of them!
All of the drinks were watered down, the staff were just rude and did not welcome you at all, it was all such a shame, the hotel itself was really nice and could have been great, the food in the evenings wasnt too bad, although never very warm but that is normally the case with big all inclusive venues sue to the volume they have to provide for. The main dining room was very busy and again as with most all inclusives there was a lot of pushing and no queuing but that happens. They did have two other resturants that you could eat at once during our week stay within the all inclusive deal, the food in the mexican one was so awful after my 50 minute wait to be served, i walked out and left it all, it was cold, tasteless and just not edible really!
All of the gardens were nice and attended to and the pool area was nice and clean, no fights for sunbeds, but the hotel was in the middle of nowhere really too.
We went out one day on the bus, just to get out, the town was OK, nothing special at all and again, unlike tenerife or other places i have been i did not find the locals friendly at all or inviting, so we had one drink out and came back, which again was a shame. We did look at some of the resturants whilst we were out and the menu's looked quite expensive in comparison to places like main land spain.
Sorry to just run this place in to the ground but i would never go back, even if it was free!
Once i got home to England everyone said "oh you should have gone to the North of the island - not the south... ah now you tell me!!" Sorry to be so negative about this place but i spend all year saving for these holidays and what a waste of £1500 for myself and my husband to spend, i was gutted, it looked fab in the brochure. First choice when i spoke to them promised to speak to the staff re attitude and the cats in the food hall, but i doubt it happened, i never heard back.
Please steer clear, sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable