We had paid extra for a balcony and sea view. We did have a balcony, and we could just see the sea, but it was not what we had expected. First night so tired after the trip that we slept okay. However couldn't sleep second night because of air-conditioning of a building in front of the hotel.When we complained about the air-conditioning we were moved from the Palomas to the Aguilas. Here we had a much better sea view and peace and quiet.
There are no lifts in this hotel. There are some ramps, but you cannot totally avoid having to use stairs. Half the apartments are up spiral staircases.
No microwave. No Kettle, although they will hire you one for 50cents a day. However when we asked they did not have any available. You have to ask in reception for the TV remote control which requires a 10 Euro deposit. Don't bother, as there is only one English channel - BBC world News, and this gets a bit repetitive.
We were self catering. We tried one snack from the pool bar - it was disgusting, and bought a cocktail from the pool bar which was overpriced. Lots of people here on all inclusive, and it was the smell of the their BBG which got me going to the bar and ordering a hot dog. Unfortunately what we got didn't come from the BBQ. I think it came from a tin.
They have entertainment on all the time, but we didn't join in and it didn't disturb us at all.
Lots of loungers by the pools.Very handing location for town, shops and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Apartamentos Sol Jandia Mar are located in Morro del Jable, on Fuerteventura's south coast. 150 Metres from Jandia Beach, the complex has 2 swimming pools, squash courts and a supermarket. Surrounded by greenery, all Sol Jandia Mar apartments have a private balcony or terrace, most of which have panoramic views. They consist of a bedroom, separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. The hotel's buffet-style restaurant serves breakfasts and dinners. There is also a pool bar and a German-style bierkeller bar, open in the evenings with music and entertainment. The Sol Jandia Mar puts on a varied entertainment programme for children and adults. Other facilities include a petanca court, table tennis and a giant chess set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Melia, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol Jandia Mar by Melia Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Jandia Mar Aparthotel Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Sol Melia Morro Del Jable
- Morro Del Jable Sol Melia
- Sol Jandia Mar By Melia Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable