Very hilly, no good if you have walking difficulty. Apartments were adequate. We stayed All Inclusive and the food is good. Mainly German Clientelle. Entertainment every night but WIFi expensive as are the computers. We didn't have good weather and found that 9 days was more than enough. Only 1 Irish bar where we could watch sport - others had the sport but were for German speaking people. Wonderful beaches but it was not hot and sunny, so rather limited on things to do. Tele not good enough for a place when you need to stay at base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Apartamentos Sol Jandía Mar are located in Morro del Jable, on Fuerteventura's south coast. 150 m from Jandía Beach, the complex has 2 swimming pools, squash courts and a supermarket. Surrounded by greenery, all Sol Jandía Mar apartments have a private balcony or terrace, most of which have panoramic views. They consist of a bedroom, lounge area, kitchen and bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. The hotel's buffet-style restaurant serves breakfasts and dinners. There is also a pool bar and a German-style bierkeller bar, open in the evenings with music and entertainment. The Sol Jandía Mar puts on a varied entertainment programme for children and adults. Other facilities include a petanca court, table tennis and a giant chess set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Melia so you can book your Sol Jandia Mar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Jandia Mar Aparthotel Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Sol Melia Morro Del Jable
- Morro Del Jable Sol Melia
- Sol Jandia Mar Apartments Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable