We spent xmas at the Riu Palace, it was everything we hoped for and expected. We had a large room with a side sea view on the 3rd floor which was very comfortable and well furnished. We know the area well and had decided on staying in a hotel rather than an apartment because of the xmas period. It was a good decision, the food at the Riu was excellent, so much choice for breakfast and dinner. (We were half board). You really could not fault it. The beaches in this area are wonderful and you can walk for miles which we enjoy. The staff as mentioned in other reviews are very friendly and helpful, we will definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable