MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
US$105
  • Restaurant
Palm Garden Apartments(Morro del Jable)
US$90
  • Beachfront
Hotel Jandia Golf(Morro del Jable)
US$94
US$68
US$59
US$199
US$192
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
IFA Altamarena Hotel(Morro del Jable)
US$228
US$210
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Villas Monte Solana(Morro del Jable)
  • Pool
Punta Marina(Morro del Jable)
TripAdvisor
Bungalows Garden Beach(Morro del Jable)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewshalf boardpool areaglass of bubblyevening entertainmentsun loungersrelaxing holidaysuperior roomfifth floorreception staffsea viewpool towelshotel is situatedroom cardhigher floorbuffet styletennis courtsmini bar
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Location-great
Staff- friendly and attentive
Room- clean, lots of storage space, beds really comfy
Housekeeping-great
Food- best I've had on an AI basis
Entertainment- pretty good all things considered, would be nice if there was more targeted to children during day
AI system involved scanning room card, I likes this compared to wrist band I have to say.
Most of the drinks except really expensive were covered.
Thoroughly enjoyed the holiday, loved this hotels take on AI (not quite the free for all found in other places), a little more for kids and it's be perfect.
Not one roach on our stay for those who care about things like this.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ell72
Laura I, CM at MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review!
I will spread the word with the children entertainment.

If you want to come back, don´t hesitate in contact me: laura@grupomur.com I will help you in anything you need for your next stay.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just arrived back from a weeks holiday booked at last minute. Had a wonderful relaxing holiday with my husband and met some wonderful people of different nationalities. Hotel is spotless and all staff are amazing and make you feel totally welcome. We were in room 219 although spotless we did not have a view and did not like our visitors coming under our door during the night, saying that it did not spoil our stay but when we go back again (which we will) we will upgrade to a better room. Faro jandia and the resort is well worth a visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TheMarshClan
Laura I, CM at MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Yes, I know that visitors, but I never had any when I have stayed there...sometimes when you are in the lower flats you have more posibilities...I´m really sorry for it.

We hope to see you soon again and don´t hesitate to contact me whenever you want! My email: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived in jandia a number of years ago to discover our hotel was fully booked and we were transferred to Faro Jandia Hotel to our delight.
It was beautiful, spotlessly clean and the food for evening meals was superb.
Jandia beach is beAutiful. Only gripe is the long transfer from airport.
Glad to read reviews still good.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank deemum

Thak you so much for your lovely review:)

If you want to come back wirite me please:) My email: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I booked a dayroom at this superb hotel. We were greeted by a very helpful and friendly international staff as we checked in. We were accommodated in a beautiful spacious room with a great view on the ocean and the beach light house. This hotel has the most amazing Spa I've ever seen! You have to see it for yourself to understand why I'm so excited about it. The hotel bar make the most tasty Mojito's and other drinks as well. In regards to the food and service I must say the Faro Jandia is tops. We will return to Fuerteventura next year and the Faro Jandia will be our first request.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eddie L

Thank you so much for your lovely review!!!

We are really much looking forward to meeting you next year!!!
Anything you need just write me an email: laura@grupomur.com

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My partner and myself have just returned from 2 weeks at the faro jandia, this is the 7th time at the hotel,we find this the best hotel we have stayed at.
The hotel staff are the most friendly and accommodating I have come across especially the bar staff,Jesus,Jose,fefi and rosa 1st class...
The hotel is in the best position in the resort we find,ideal for shops,bars and other eating options.easy walk to the most fantastic beach with beach bars available.
We were reading previous reviews and can honestly say in 7 visits to the hotel we have never had a cockroach in any room whatever floor we have been on!!
We also find the choice of food to be a superb choice and is always presented beautifully.
We will defiantly be booking for next year,and would like to thank the hotel for the lovely bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived back to our room for my partners birthday!!
The only complaint we would have this time is being disturbed while eating our dinner to sign for our drinks which we find very rude they could do this when you order your drinks which would be a lot easier, you must change this way of doing this Laura..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alan H

I´m happy reading that you like really much the Hotel and you enjoy your time there.

I will pass your comments to the manager and we will be aware regarding it.
Thank you so much beacuse this is how we can improve our services.

I leave my email in case you need anything, laura@grupomur.com

I would appreciate if you be in touch with me for your next booking:)