We have stayed at this wonderful hotel for 19 days. This 9 story high hotel with a huge sunroof with swimming pool is absolutely amazing.
We had half pension and the food was delicious. I even think we gained a few kilos.
Nice entertainment for both young and old, with dancing to live music every day.
The staff was great and treated us like royalties.
We highly recommend Gloria Palace San Agustin.
We'll be back!
Magnus and Sveina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Agustin, Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel is a 4-star establishment built in 1989 and fully refurbished in 2007. The spacious hotel has sea views, top quality cuisine, facilities specially designed for families, a thalassotherapy centre and family-oriented, friendly service within an atmosphere of a family business. In 1998 the Talasoterapia Canarias centre was opened, in an emblematic building consisting of more than 6.000M2, to provide health and wellbeing services. A real oasis of comfort. A dream within your reach. You can be sure of fine food and exceptional service at the panoramic a la carte restaurant Gorbea, which specialises in Basque cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Hotel San Agustin
- Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin
- San Agustin Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel Gran Canaria