Very good hotel overall! Very nice pool, close to the beach and in a quiet area. Is only 5 minutes by taxi to playa del ingles.
We spent 7 days in september in a all inclusive and we really enjoyed it. The staff was very friendly and professional. Food and drinks really good.
Is not definitely a 5 star hotel but the rooms are comfortable and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in large gardens, the Meliá Tamarindos overlooks Gran Canaria's San Agustín beach. It offers a spa, fitness centre, 2 outdoor pools and has its own observatory. The air-conditioned rooms feature a pillow menu, satellite TV and plenty of natural light. They also have free Wifi. Hotel Meliá Tamarindos has 2 outdoor hot tubs, and the spa offers a sauna and massage services. There are also tennis and squash courts on site. Meliá Tamarindos' restaurants offer buffet dishes prepared in the show kitchen, including Chinese and Italian dishes. The bars serve snacks and drinks throughout the day. The Level services are available in some rooms, and include a private lounge with free snacks, cafeteria services, private solarium for adults, Nespresso machine in the rooms, and 30-minute daily access to the spa. The hotel is 500 m from a shopping centre and 3 km from Playa del Inglés. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Melia so you can book your Melia Tamarindos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Tamarindos Hotel San Agustin
- Melia San Agustin
- Melia Hotel Tamarindos
- Melia Tamarindos Gran Canaria/San Agustin