Myself & my partner stayed here for 10 nights in early August and absolutely loved it. The hotel has a very nautical theme to it, which is a nice break from the born of standard holiday hotels.
Upon arrival we were informed of all the local amenities, and given tips on where to park our car for free (there is a paid car park outside the door, a free one about 2 minutes from the door, although be warned, at the weekends finding a spot in either car park is a challenge).
We were initially hesitant to take the half board option when booking as we had seen quite a few negative comments on Tripadvisor saying the food was not the best etc.. in our opinion, this could not have been further from the truth. Over our 10 nights, we had BBQ's on 3 nights, and on every other night, the menu was new every time, ranging from 3 to 5 course meals, the meals in our opinion were always fantastic, with quality & presentation always immaculate. The waiting staff at the restaurant were very professional & courteous. The breakfast was very good also, with plenty to choose from. By the end of the trip, we were so glad we decided to take the half board option.
A few of the evenings we would had the hotel manager over to us to ask how we were doing and to check everything was ok, and to see if we needed anything, which I thought was a nice touch. We felt that the hotel were genuinely happy to have us there, which I have not felt too often at other hotels in holiday destinations. Other guests at the hotel were mainly German couples, with a few Spanish families as well, which didn't bother us in the slightest.
Overall we were very with our stay at the hotel, and would not hesitate to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin Beach Club is a superior 4 star hotel located on the beachfront in a quiet area of San Agustin. This exclusive hotel is beautifully furnished to create the ambience of a ship cruise and the majority of the 57 perfectly equipped rooms have a sea view. Between other facilities and services are the open reception 24 hours, free WIFI access in the reception area, different bars, principal restaurant, restaurant a la carte, a Wellness center and Room service (limited timetable). The hotel features a good range of on-site facilities to ensure an unforgettable stay for all who visit such as a small gym, sauna and a fresh water outdoor jacuzzi. Outside, there are 2 open-air swimming pools (one fresh water and other sea water) which are surrounded by terraces, making it an ideal place to soak up the sun, while the restaurant and the bars provide delicious cuisine, exotic cocktails and a relaxed atmosphere. The en suite guest rooms are spacious and well appointed with all of the modern amenities you would expect of a hotel of its class, including air conditioning and satellite TV. The airport is 25 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your San Agustin Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Augustin Beach Club Hotel San Agustin
- San Augustin Beach Hotel
- San Agustin Beach Club Gran Canaria