“Great place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
New distribution hall, It is precious and wider // Nueva distribución del salón
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
New distribution hall, It is precious and wider // Nueva distribución del salón
Private terrace Chill out with incredible views // Terraza Chill out privada con vistas increíbles.
Lounge and terrace // Salón y terraza
First hall
New fan with remote control.// Ventilador nuevo con mando a distancia.
Full equiped kitchen // Cocina totalmente equipada
Iron // Plancha
Tennis court // Cancha de tenis
Community pool // Piscina comunitaria
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bergen, Norway
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

This were a great place to stay! I loved the Disney figures and the view from the terrasse, exelent for the New Year fireworks. The wifi were strong and there is connection in all rooms. the pool was very nice, and we played football at the tennis court.
Thanks for a nice stay!

Travelling group: Extended Family
MonicaWig...
Bergen, Norway
“Wonderful bungalow”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The bungalow is quietly located in the hillside. It has a large terrace with wonderful views of the dunes of Maspalomas. On New years Eve, we sat on the lovely terrasse, enjoying the fireworks.

Inside the bungalow is really nicely decorated, with lovely pictures on the wall, charming Disney figures and nice furniture. Large dining table and enough kitchen equipment. The beds are also good (Inside windows in bedrooms, but this is normal in many houses).

Outside, only a minute away up the street, there is a peaceful pool, surronded by wonderful bougainvillas and green grass. There is also a childrens pool. We enjoyed this pool very much. It was allways very quiet, and with a lovely seaview.

Bela was a friendly and helpful host, and when we locked ourselv out, she was soon there to help us out.

Thanks for a lovely stay! :-)

Monica Lien
NORWAY

Travelling group: Young Children
14 Jan 2016
Hello Monica & family.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed both the bungalow, the pool and in general all your holidays have been fantastic.

We try to strive to offer the best service to our guests. There quiien appreciates and values our effort and who is not. Some people see the positive side of life and who does not. Some people prefer to be happy and no one likes to live bitter and embittering others.

I feel lucky anyway, most of the time my guests are as adorable as you, Monica & family .. hope to see you again in the future. To know you a little more during the photo shoot you asked was extraordinary.

Thanks again for everything.

Anne F
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Over-rated, over-priced, disappointing”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

To begin I would like to put right the comments made by the owner on the 10/12 regarding supposedly my advice regarding a previous complaint. I did talk to Bela about this and thought the gentleman in question deserved a response, I certainly did not think he was wrong in his observations.

Unfortunately I found the flat/apartment, not a bungalow, as there are properties beneath and above, very disappointing. The owner is by profession a photographer and has used this to portray the flat as being bigger and much lighter. In reality the rear rooms are all dark, needing lighting on during the day, with no windows opening to the outside, only onto other rooms. The lounge area is comfortable and opens onto a sunny terrace with good furniture. The kitchen is poorly equipped with only 2 power points, therefore, having to trail appliance leads over the hob! Fan in main bedroom did not work and will not be replaced until April. No wardrobe either. Second bedroom has wardrobes but about a third are locked. The bath/shower combination is all around the wrong way - you can't operate the controls from outside the bath due to the screen, no grab rail or bath mat supplied, very slippy when trying to leave the bath via a set of stairs - unusual!

The terrace has a connecting door to the neighbours. I think it was all one area at some time but a portion of the flat has been made into another residence, the walls are paper thin and we could hear every conversation clearly although our neighbours were not speaking loudly!

I did request cleaning materials, hygienic reasons for kitchen & bathroom, but was refused these by owner saying we could have a cleaner and pay €10 per hour. We are already paying €60 for a final clean, so felt this somewhat unfair. The cooker hood was grimy with grease.

In reality this flat/apartment sleeps 4 + cot. To expect someone to sleep on the sofa is, in my view, unacceptable.

The local shopping centre where the restaurants were housed was dated and depressing. The views from the flat/apartment were mainly of concrete roof tops and satellite dishes with a view of the sea in the distance. The hill that needs to be negotiated to the tennis court and pool make Mount Kilimanjaro look like 'a walk in the park'!

So not a good experience and will never return.

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Jan 2016
Dear Anne F from Glasgow.

Both this opinion as your husband, ( William F ) both rated with two stars my BUNGALOW.

As you can understand not deserve my answer as many of your opinions are false (The couch is very comfortable) and slanderous (I did not take the pictures inside of the BUNGALOW. Only Goofy and teddy bears ) and incoherent. (Kilimanjaro for your information has 5.892 or 5.895 meters and is in Tanzania, in the border of Kenya and my BUNGALOW is in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain.

I prefer people who have read your unfortunate recommendation may read some very positive from other guests.

Please sweeten a little life and assure you that smile is very good for your health.

I hope you fulfill the word of your last four words. Trully, It's what I liked.

I´m still thinking about the response to the recommendation of your husband William F Left on January 4, 2016 for a stay in December 2015.

I think I'll explain my real experience with you instead of answering.

Nothing more, but please... Remember to smile. I love it !!

Warm regards.

William F
“Very disappointing, won't be back, wouldn't recommend”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Despite the title this apartment (it is not a bungalow) did have a couple of good points; the sun terrace and the furniture provided for it. Unfortunately the sun was partially obscured by a large, overgrown palm tree thus providing unintentional shade. The proprietor informed us that she would make enquiries to have it cut but nothing happened in the two weeks of our stay. This was to become a repetitive theme during our time in this apartment with other faults not being rectified.

Would have been nice to have been provided with even a basic 'welcome pack' but unfortunately none available.

All in all not an enjoyable experience or even value for money, so no chance of repeat custom from us. Now moved on to a different accommodation in Tauro which is of a much higher standard. I mention this because when we told the owner thus she said " oh Tauro is not nice...)

Might also be useful to allow guests who choose to clean the apartment as they go some access to basic cleaning materials. We did ask this but were told that, after consulting with Trip Advisor, she was not obliged to do this.

A lot of noise from the apartment next door (who, it must be said, were not being noisy,) due to lack of any kind of sound insulation.

There were many other minor issues which contributed to our bad experience but glad to have left those behind us.

Final note: the advert says this apartment will sleep 6 people. It only will if you include the sofa and the cot - perhaps not the most accurate description.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sun terrace
Liked least: Customer service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
423alex
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location! Very well presented accommodation”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Great place, close to the beach, local shops and restaurants.

Bela is a great host and wants to make sure you have a pleasent stay. Property is spacious with a fantastic balcony area overlooking the sea. Property is well furnished making it more of a home than just a rental property.

Allocated parking space, shared pool which was great and never busy.

10 Dec 2015
Dear Alex. Thank you so much for the nice words about myself and the house and thanks again for choose my bungalow for your holidays. I am really happy you like it. A big hug with my best wishes. You are always welcome. Bela
ANDYBEG
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Comfortable as the name suggests!”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Bela is a very attentive host and the apartment has all the amenities one would expect. The location is ideal for San Agustin on foot and not too far to get to Playa del ingles, maspalomas etc. There were a couple of minor issues while we were there, the metal roller shutters on the window to the balcony were broken when we arrived and stuck half way down. As we arrived at weekend it took a few days for this to be resolved but in fairness to Bela i dont think she could have resolved this any sooner, could have been more of a problem for anyone unable to 'limbo' underneath. Also the bath had drainage issues, just blocked i think. I'm sure if we had raised this with Bela she would have dealt with it but we lived with it and told her before we left. As a couple we found the apartment plenty spacious but a bigger party would find it restrictive, particularly the bedrooms, the main bedroom (very comfortable) has no wardrobe storage, these are all in the second room and could be a problem if it was occupied. Although the property is described as a bungalow it is really an apartment with a separate living area beneath. Also the balcony area of the apartment above is directly over the living space so, as happened to us, if it is occupied by night owls wearing high heels and with an inexplicable desire to rearrange the sun loungers in the middle of the night, this can be very irritating! But i'm sure we were just unlucky in this respect. The balcony faces west so great to sit out in the evening and watch the sunsets. Only other criticism although not something that bothered us, there is mention of a jacuzzi/hot tub but there wasn't one. Overall we would definitely recommend but with reservations for larger parties.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the good assessment about me and about the bungalow in general terms and location.

In fact, the day I read your recommendation I thought, this man has had a bad day. Today, December 10th, a month later and encouraged by the lady who currently holds the bungalow and seeing your recommendation I find myself with the obligation to respond point by point and clarify 4 things. I'll try to be very diplomatic and elegant.

As for the automatic rotating shutter : This effectively was broken unfortunately the night before your arrival, Saturday October 31th. (Bridge/Holidays of All Saints in all Spain). Anywhere in the world perhaps it could have been fixed, but this is a small island where humble working people and also program your vacation in advance. I called unsuccessfully more than 10 companies and all were on vacation at that time. I explained to you on your arrival the situation and you told me you could wait because you could access the terrace taking to stoop a little. In turn, (As a profesional photographer) I offered a free mini photo session to compensate for this problem, which you declined.

As for the bathroom and drainage problems : I guess that was caused by your own hair in the bathtub. You reported this problem in the tub drain when you were leaving the bungalow. After 5 minutes of your departure we come back with the necessary product was purchased and within an hour the problem was solved.

We consider that there was much lack of isolation on your part.

In the pictures of the main room you can see there is not a wardrobe, so, normal is not to fund it.
Mostly families tend to stay are very confident with each other. The experience in this regard has always been magnificent.

The property is described as bungalow why it is what it is.

As for how urbanization is built in the form of stairs as you can see in the pictures.

About the high heels : The owners of the bungalow higher than this are a couple of old British men who like to dress as a woman. Fortunately they tend to come only during the week of the Gay Pride Parade. (They agreed with you in the dates) If you had warned us, our team had gone to call attention to them to stop the irritating noise. Again you don't comunicate us never this situation. Many miscommunication on your part. First time we know about it was when we read your review.

Regarding the jacuzzi : We have already notified Holiday Lettings yet still listed as part of the announcement. We hope they can delete it.

That is all. I take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and New Year.

Yours faithfully.

Tom T
World bound
“Exceptional place to stay”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was an outstanding property which was situated in an excellent location. Bella was very friendly and happy to provide us with anything we needed. The property was very clean and ideal for a couple or family. The pool was nice and quiet and you are only a short walk from the beach and local shops. It was an excellent holiday which was made perfect by this perfect base. I would certainly visit again.

10 Dec 2015
Dear Tom. Thanks a lot for the review and your stay at my lovely bungalow in Maspalomas. It�s a pleasure to have guest like you. You're always welcome. Kind regards, Bela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;