We stayed here in mid October I booked a party of 12 family members, on arrival the hotel is in a quiet area of play de ingles, the hotel was spotless and the rooms we also spotless, the indoor bar was great with the staff very helpful and always accommodating. But the restaurant let the hotel down, the food was a bit hit and miss sometimes good sometimes poor, there was not catering staff on duty and you had to wait for some food to be brought out also the food was sometimes repetitive , also the staff knew we were a party of 12 and very often couldn't be bothered to try to accommodate us.
The pool areas were also spotless and always plenty of sunbeds. There was no pool bar which again to make the hotel much better a pool bar would be so much of an advantage.
But all in all it was a nice clean hotel and most of the staff were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Atlantic View is a popular adults only hotel with a good location in Playa del Inglés, close to a few of Gran Canaria's best golf courses. The hotel has a lovely pool area with three heated pools and offers a variety of activities if you want an active holiday. You can also indulge yourself with a spa treatment or enjoy a good meal at the restaurant followed by a cocktail at the bar. Sunprime Atlantic View is the perfect option if you want to treat yourself to a restful and enjoyable holiday in beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sunprime Atlantic View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Atlantic View Suites And Spa
- Sunprime Atlantic View Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Sunprime Atlantic View Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles