This is officially a 2 star hotel, largely because of the relatively basic amenities, but I'd recommend it to anyone.
Pros are: yoga/abs/gym classes, good size rooms, cleanliness, good food, very helpful staff, decent entertainment and 90% of guests are (very civilised) middle aged Scandinavians.
Negatives are: 15 mins walk from beach/dunes, limited choice of food for all inclusive, limited amenities.
We got a great deal through Travel Republic, but it now looks to be available only through Thomas Cook, at £200 a week more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Atlantic View is a popular adults only hotel with a good location in Playa del Inglés, close to a few of Gran Canaria's best golf courses. The hotel has a lovely pool area with three heated pools and offers a variety of activities if you want an active holiday. You can also indulge yourself with a spa treatment or enjoy a good meal at the restaurant followed by a cocktail at the bar. Sunprime Atlantic View is the perfect option if you want to treat yourself to a restful and enjoyable holiday in beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sunprime Atlantic View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Atlantic View Suites And Spa
- Sunprime Atlantic View Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Sunprime Atlantic View Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles