Stayed with my bf for a week at Sunprime. Didn't realise I had stayed here before when it was called Sunwing (about 8 years ago), it's like a different hotel compared to then.
Food was v good compared with other AI holidays I've been on, good choice and different choice of many dishes each night. Cocktail bar had ALL drinks included on AI which was brilliant as normally you just get the cheap lager/vodka/wine included at other hotels.
Room cleaned every day, you get to choose whenever you would like your sheets/towels/robes changed by putting them in the washing basket in your bathroom. You get a beach/pool towel as well as your bathroom towels which you can change for a fresh one for €2.50 (great if you forget to bring beach towels like we did!).
Free bus to beach was handy as it was a bit too far to walk. Taxi cost about 4 euro if you miss the last bus back to hotel.
Reception staff spoke really good English. We found all staff to be friendly and helpful - especially the lady who worked on the cocktail bar who was always smiling!
Not too much going on at night (there were acts on every other night such as a singer but it was a tad boring for us) so we went to the Kasbah centre a couple of nights and round the bars there. Also went to the Yumbo centre a couple of times where there was a drag bar with a free show which was amusing. Costs about 3 or 4 euros in a taxi to get to either places.
Three pools at hotel, one was like a mini beach type set up with sand. Always plenty of sunbeds. Very quiet as well since hotel is adults only.
We very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel and if we were to come back to Playa Des Ingles then would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Atlantic View is a popular adults only hotel with a good location in Playa del Inglés, close to a few of Gran Canaria's best golf courses. The hotel has a lovely pool area with three heated pools and offers a variety of activities if you want an active holiday. You can also indulge yourself with a spa treatment or enjoy a good meal at the restaurant followed by a cocktail at the bar. Sunprime Atlantic View is the perfect option if you want to treat yourself to a restful and enjoyable holiday in beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sunprime Atlantic View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Atlantic View Suites And Spa
- Sunprime Atlantic View Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Sunprime Atlantic View Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles