apartments clean and spacious pool lovely cleaners came in most days did not see a creepy crawly in the apartment for the whole week,,,, nice kitchen could do with bigger cooker if you were goin to eat in every day we went out most nights, public bus service outside yumbo centre fab, went to puerto rico 2euro 75 each way and puerto mogan very pretty place. loads to do day and night time would recommend these apartments.beach 10 mins walk down yumbo 5 mins walk kashbah 10 mins walk. puerto rico more british orientated if it bothers you but is smaller resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walhalla began a new phase from the 1st of October 2011, enlisting the Servatur Group for its hotel management.Its situation in the heart of Playa del Inglés is excellent: situated 600 meters from one of the best beaches of the Canaries and situated 350 meters from shopping areas, leisure and restaurants. This location will allow you to enjoy a large variety of services and activities without having to use transport for travel and without suffering excessive noise or traffic. The opinions of guests who have visited this welcoming complex don’t have any doubt (Trip Advisor). Walhalla comprises 54 apartments and 8 bungalows, all with terraces or balconies, 2 independent double bedrooms with a maximum capacity for 4 adults.The apartments have been renovated in the summer of 2011 and are arranged with a spacious well equipped American kitchen, lounge and complete bathroom. The bungalows have 2 bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Walhalla Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walhalla Apartments Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Walhalla Apartments Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles