Returned to Nogal Appartments after 2 years of trying other places. Nogal remains a great value for money. Heated swimming pool is very nice in Winter. The offered morning bread on the door is a nice attention. The location is excellent: close to the beach (on the promenade), close to the Cita shopping center (2min walk), close to the bus station (in front of the Cita), etc...
The only 3 things they should improve:
1. the Wifi (connection is really unstable - lost it for 2 nights - it can be restored easily by restarting the modem but given the reception is staffed from 9am to 1pm, you can be without connection for almost a whole day till next morning).
2. Other similar rentals (eg. Tarajaste - same location, same price) offer a micro-wave oven. It cost almost nothing these days, so they should equip their appartments with it.
3. You get only 1 very small soap on arrival and it was not replaced for the whole week (had to buy one at the shop). Not a big deal, but everywhere else, the soap/shower gel is replaced at least every other day when the room is made.
Overall, still a good place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Nogal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Nogal Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles