“Great Location!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Marcel C
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I love this bungalow's location, in the middle of Playa del Ingles and right next to Shopping Center Yumbo. Despite its central location it isn't noisy at all. It has a lovely chill out terrace and although it's not big it has everything you need for a short stay. There are three pools in the complex, all well taken care of, with plenty of lounges.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
St Ives, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Oct 2017
Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your stay with us and for that I would like to apologise. My team and I strive to make our guests feel welcome and relaxed so that they can enjoy their holidays to the fullest.

I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to send us this feedback as it allows us to improve. We take it very seriously and will act on it.

We will raise your point about the sunlounges at the next community meeting, so that this can be addressed as well.

Once more, I would like to apologise in my name and that of my team and promise to act in order to address the shortcomings you have raised.

Kind regards,
Francisco

Travellers are raving about these Playa del Ingles hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing