“Impressive fare for this location”

Restaurante Las Cumbres Meson del Cordero
Price range: US$29 - US$58
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Typical Spanish restaurant with an intimate atmosphere where you can taste various dishes of our gastronomy.Our suggestions:Cold cuts fresh Huelva prawns Lamb RoastCod House the day We have a wine cellar with selected wines.
Sydney, Australia
“Impressive fare for this location”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Playa del Ingles is not the place for fine dining, with most restaurants determinedly focussed on tourist fare. This place is something of an exception, and - as others have noted - well worth a visit if only for their superb traditional Spanish style slow roasted lamb, which is sweet, succulent and falls off the bone (mostly they take it off for you). last ate here in October last year and am waiting for them to reopen now after their summer break so I can treat myself to my annual lamb indulgence.

• Visited October 2013

• Finnish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Possibly the Worst Meal I've Ever Been Served”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I trekked through the midday sun to find this place, as it is hard to find. My advice ??? Don't bother. Possibly the most unpleasant main course that I have ever been served. Fillet Steak scorched on the outside, but grey / pink on the inside. Swimming in a pool of watery blood. Accompanied by oily grey / brown discs of what I presume were potatoes - but not like any potatoes I've ever eaten before, and certainly never want to again. The most expensive meal of our holiday and (like an idiot) I paid up and left without a fuss. Nobody seemed to notice or care that both main courses went back practically untouched. We were asked if everything was "bueno" to which I replied no, shook my head and asked for the bill. The place was empty - I think I know why !! ( We didn't even drink the coffee )

• Visited May 2014
Stoney Stanton Leics
“Authentic Spanish restaurant”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The decor is a little quirky, as someone else has remarked. However the lamb was very good and the staff were great. The helpings were generous and well cooked.
Well worth a visit.

Milan, Italy
“Cordero asado”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

If you are in Playa del Ingles and you need the traditional Spanish cuisine, this is your restaurant.
Not cheapest, but not expensive (20-30 euro per person).
We tried different Spanish restaurants but this is the best and we warmly recommend it. Waiting staff very polite, friendly and efficient.
We ate here for six time in a week.
I suggest: "pan con ajo" (warn bread with butter and garlic), "gambas ajillo" (fried shrimps with garlic), "pimientos del padron" (hot fried green chillies), "alubias estofadas" (white beans stew) and, absolutely in first place, "cordero asado al horno" (oven roast lamb with potatoes and onions).
I usually hate lamb, but I must admit that this is absolutely fabulous and incredibly tender.
This is their famous speciality.

2 Thank silver0r
London, United Kingdom
“Authentic place”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is a little restaurant with a great warm and friendly service. The interior is very authentic (Spanish tavern).
Of course you have to try the roast lamb! but if you do not like Lamg, try the Salmon. Great Value.
The Staff is attentive.
What else would you want? Don't miss out!

1 Thank PAULMARTINLONDON