This is a great little resort! A great price, and the location is even better. It is situated right behind the Yumbo Centre. There is a walkway down the side of the hotel which leads straight in to the Centre. All the rooms look over the Yumbo Centre, but I wasn't bothered too much about any noise. If you don't want a lively holiday, full of hustle and bustle, don't come to this resort!!
The rooms are very basic, but always perfectly clean. Theres a small bedroom with two singles beds. Yes, these are fairly firm, but some people like a firm bed, some people don't. In the kitchen there is two hobs, kettle, toaster, and coffee maker. It would be helpful to have a microwave, but I managed without one. There is also a fairly large fridge which is an essential. There is no air conditioning so in the middle of august the apartment became very warm! The room maids kept the entire hotel very clean. My room was cleaned daily, even though I was only expecting it once every 2/3 days.
The staff at the resort were all very helpful. So overall i would recommend this hotel, but as I said earlier, if you want peace and quiet - go somewhere else in Gran Canaria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort in Playa del Ingles newly renovated. Something completely different in the heart of Gran Canaria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Walkirias Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walkirias Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Walkirias Resort Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles