“Perfect Pizza”

Ristorante Italiano AL CIRCO
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria with 100% original Italian products and staff. Totally Homemade Pasta and Pizza, Bread and Dessert...a corner of culinary Italian paradise in Gran Canaria, with a nice ambience, great food,marvellous music and easy price...The perfect place for your party,a business lunch, a family meal or a romantic dinner.On our suggestive terrace with swimmingpool with no smoking area inside ...All you want, you can find it here..We are a real circus family.Everybody is Welcome.Your Pets at the terrace as well!
Zurich
“Perfect Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

While I really like a good pizza, I generally don't order one in a restaurant that offers a wide range of food. Al Circo is an exception. The pizza is so good that it seems a shame to bypass it. On my arrival this time in Gran Canaria, I felt too tired to cook for myself after my 4 1/2 hour flight and trotted down to Al Circo (all of 250 metres away!). As usual, a warm welcome from host and hostess. I didn't have a great appetite so I ordered just a pizza with their Italian house red and a bottle of mineral water. This time I composed my own pizza and was delighted with the result: first-rate mozzarella, superb porcini mushrooms....yum. The house red is better than most house wines. Friendly service and a knockdown price. Although the meal was simple, it was just perfect. What better reason for giving it five stars?

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
LONDON UK
“Not just a pizzeria..so much more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Located on the corner of avenue la Bonn,one street down from the Yumbo beneath tenache apartment block.
Al Circo promotes itself as Pizzeria, but it is so much more.
Authentic italian, fresh home made pasta,pizza;excellent. The menu offers a wide selection of Italian favourites. Porcini mushroom risotto. Beef carpaccio, Tuna carpaccio, buffalo mozzarella Rocket Caprese.Saltimbocca.to name a few of the menu delights!
We started with Bruschetta and beef carpaccio, followed by pan fried sea bass,which was lightly dusted with herb flour:perfectly cooked.my companion opted for Spaghetti allo Scoglio (shellfish). On the waiters recommendation we chose a crisp Italian wine from Sicily. Relaxed friendly service.
I cannot recommend this authentic Italian restaurant enough, (The chef is from Torino) What a find amongst so many tourist restaurants offering mediocre cooking.
Highly recommended .

Visited July 2014
Stalybridge
“We all loved our meals from starter to dessert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

If this restaurant wasn't closing for holiday the day after our visit, we would have come back again within the week we were there. The food was so fresh and tasty, the aubergine cheese and tomato layered starter was a big hit, seafood pizza and pasta was just Devine.
For 6 people we all had starters, mains, desserts, couple of coffees and a fair few beers it was 140€ which we thought was a fair price too.

• Visited May 2014
Playa del Ingles, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh & tastefull”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I went here in 2013 and 2014 several times.
The first sign of a good restaurant: you can see the cook preparing the fresh food.
The meals are well prepared, tastefull and fresh. The menu offers good variety.
I will be back!

Bedford, United Kingdom
“Italian restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Directed by the very friendly (but not pushy) lady tout outside. This restaurant is difficult to find as it is under a very large apartment block & you go in from inside the building. The décor is very dull & really the tables look unattractive when you walk in. The staff are friendly but scruffy. All the pasta & pizza bases are made on the premises. We were not overly impressed with the taste of either the pasta or pizza, but the bruschetta was good.
Italian people go there, so they must be doing something right, perhaps we chose the wrong dishes.

• Visited April 2014