We had a brilliant time at the Waikiki!
Food- International foods from all over Europe, great choice, great quality! We were there for Christmas and had an amazing Gala dinner on Christmas day....Amazing!
Rooms- Typical Spanish hotel rooms, very clean, comfortable, new towels and maid service every day, International TV channels ranging from German TV to Sky news.
Pool- Very nice, big Pool, get up early for a sunbed though!
Hotel service- The staff at the Hotel will go out of their way to be helpful and are very friendly.
Guests- The clientèle of the Waikiki come from all over Europe, all very friendly, I did notice some British guests grumbling about the Germans, but I think they were just being petty and small minded, If you don't like foreign people go on holiday to Butlins!
The Resort- Plenty to do, loads of clubs,bars and restaurants. The Maspalomas sandunes are amazing!
The Beach- The Beach is amazing, miles and miles of golden sand.
All in all, this hotel is lovely, it's 3 star but I would say it was closer to 4 star. I highly recommend. Great value for money. I cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Five 7-storey round buildings * 3,500 m2 garden * 1.5 Km from Playa del Ingles beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 500 m from the city centre * 400 m from "Metro" and "Kasbah" shopping centres * 30 km from the airport * 50 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Servatur Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Waikiki Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Riu Waikiki Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Servatur Waikiki Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles