Stayed here for a week with a friend. We had room 152 on the first floor over the main road and across from the Yumbo. Had no problems with noise apart from Saturday night when the bar across had the locals partying but hey it was Saturda!!!
Room was cleaned every day with fresh towels (even when we did not need it) and had good air con.
Food was a little samey but on some nights the cooked meat was very tasty.
Pool area was great though can be a battle to get a good sun lounger (as with any hotel)
Wi-fi - you can get cheaper in other hotels
Entertainment - it was the same singer everynight apart from Saturday when they had a very good House Dj set which made a pleasant change to the usual songs she kept singing over and over.
Reading some of the previous reviews, yes the luggage room is next to the main door, anyone could walk in, but even if they had a key to use, anyone could just ask to use it! Staff where very friendly.
Great location 10 minutes to the beach and a minute to Yumbo (without being too close to hear it every night)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. 4-Storey building. 1.5 Km from the beach and seafront promenade. Complimentary bus service to the beach. 300 M from the city centre. 200 M from a shopping centre. 30 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Don Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Don Miguel Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Don Miguel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles