“Another amazing holiday”

Ranked #11 of 134 Hotels in Playa del Ingles
Cardross, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Another amazing holiday”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Fourth time staying at beunos aires and can't fault the place. Room ready on arrival. Always clean. Staff friendly. Location is great. Best value for this quality of establishment. Booked again already. Noise has never been an issue during our visits.

Stayed October 2013
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 3 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review!

I hope you will write for anything you need.
My email: laura@grupomur.com

Laura

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Belfast
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Staying at this complex has been great, very clean, friendly staff and a great well equipped room for 3 people. The only downside is, although there are very clear rules posted at the pool no one seems to bother enforcing them. Blow up beds on the water, ball games, loud music played by guests and people allowing litter i.e glasses to go into the pool. It's unfortunate that the pool side experience lets this place down, after a wild night experiencing the fun filled Yumbo centre a relaxing day by the pool is needed and is definitely not available.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Gary D
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you so much for leaving you review.

Regarding the point with the clear rules, yes you are definitely right, but when the hotel is fuly booked is more difficult to fulfill all this rules. As you know during this week was running the most important party at Playa del Ingles...so, sometimes it is difficult for us to have every single point under control. I hope you can understand it:)

And I hope it won´t mind for your next stay.

If you need anything please, just write me an email to: laura@grupomur.com

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We really liked the hotel and the apartment and very friendly staff. It is next to the yumbo centre but the bedrooms were still quiet during pride weekend. The place was vey clean, the buffet at evening was average. Unfortunately we may not stay here again because one group of guests insisted on playing music every day by the pool meaning it was never possible to simply relax by the pool. In the interest of other guest who may not want to listen to other peoples awful taste in music all day and every day, the hotel should have a no personal music systems blaring out poolside policy, and ensure that it is enforced.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank djfaz2
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review.
Regarding your comment, you are right, the people should respect other guest and don´t play their own music...I will spread the word about it and I hope it won´t happen again.

However thank you for your comment and I hope you will come back to Buenos Aires Aparthotel.

Best wishes,
Anything else you need just let me know, you can write me an email: laura@grupomur.com

Best,
Kinghorn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Staying here for 11 nights during pride week ,we still have 5 days left this is cool hotel staff friendly rooms clean and big and the pool is WARM!!! ,plenty of sunbeds and all rooms have pool view ,we will definitely be back staying in the MUR HOTEL GROUP ,,you guys rock oh and thanks to laura for helping get all the info i needed,,,,,,

Room Tip: All good so enjoy
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank max f
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you so much for your nice review:)

I´m super happy reading that you are enjoying your time on Gran Canaria and of course at Buenos Aires Aparthotel:) Thank you!

If you need anything just let me know:)

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for our 2nd time for 10 days in May. We were very pleased with our experience. There is no noise from the casino and on the 4th floor we had WiFi in every room except the bedroom. These apartments are in a great location, excellent facilities and the staff are very friendly. The receptionist, Lester, was particularly helpful in advising us on things to do in Gran Canaria.

We will definitely be back!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jon H
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely comment:)

I would love to meet you on your next stay! And if you didn´t write me before please do it, my emial: laura@grupomur.com

Best wishes and thank you so much for your commet!

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I love this hotel! We had 5 nights here, half board, from 28 April. The location is good, next door to the Souk-by-day and glorious-den-of-iniquity-by-night Yumbo Centre, and only a pleasant stroll away from the fabulous beach. The staff were always cheerful, helpful and friendly. The room was better than we expected; a lovely, bright sittng room / kitchenette with balcony overlooking the pool, a very clean shower room and a bedroom at the back. Towels were changed regularly, but don't rely on the hotel supplying your toiletries; the only 'freebie' in the bathroom is a single bar of soap. The kitchenette was well-equipped, with a decent fridge, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, microwave etc etc, and there are a number of supermarkets close by for essentials. As other reviewers have noted, there is no air-con in the rooms, but judicious opening of windows at the right time meant that there was a pleasant breeze through the apartment when needed! There was some road noise at night, but after fully exploring all the opportunities offered by the Yumbo's bars, we were sufficiently tired enough to get off to sleep quite easily.

The pool area is very pleasant, and immaculately kept. There's the usual 'towels on sunbeds at the crack of dawn' nonsense (why, WHY do people insist on doing this??!), but it never seemed to be a struggle to find yourself a sun-lounger. We enjoyed the food in the restaurant. Breakfast is served from 8am - 12 noon, and dinner from 6.30pm to 9pm. It's buffet-style, but this is no vast spread where quantity rules over quality, as is often the case. The food was fresh, tasty - perhaps, as another reviewer has commented, a little on the cool side - but there was always a tempting choice. I could have eaten the chocolate mousse every day for the rest of my life.

The local bus service is efficient, and cheap in comparison with the stupid prices we pay for public transport in this country. We had a day trip to Las Palmas, and used the 66 to get to and from the airport at the start and end of our holiday. Stopping right outside the hotel, and costing 7 euros for two each way, this was a much cheaper option than an airport transfer. It's only a 30 minute journey too. We were booked on a very late flight home and were grateful for the opportunity to have a late check-out for 20 euros. We checked out at 7.30pm, effectively giving us an extra day's holiday for next to nothing, and meant we avoided spending our last day wandering around like refugees.

Thank you so much to the staff at Buenos Aries for a relaxing and very enjoyable week. We hope to be back later in the year.

Room Tip: Don't bother with an airport transfer, catch the 66 bus instead!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NeilMH
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review:)

I´m more than happy reading how good was your time here!
I hope you will be back soon and I hope you can write me before you buy yor tickets, so I will try my best in giving you the best deal:)

My email: Laura@grupomur.com

And thank you:)
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2014

What a fantastic place to stay the staff are really friendly and helpful, this is my 6th stay excellent location. Yumbo centre just across the road and a short walk to the beach.will be back again soon.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor 4 or 5
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review:)

I´m happy reading that you will be back soon:)

You can write me an email and I will try my best offering the best deal:)

My email: laura@grupomur.com

#20 of 134 in Playa del Ingles
Bungalows Club Maspalomas
Bungalows Club Maspalomas
#15 of 216 in Maspalomas

Been to Aparthotel Buenos Aires? Share your experiences!