“Very clean and friendly hotel, central location.” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Aparthotel Buenos Aires
Ranked #11 of 135 Hotels in Playa del Ingles
merseyside
“Very clean and friendly hotel, central location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

me and my wife stayed at buenos aires in june 2014 for 10 nights the hotel is very clean in all area,s very well located next to jumbo centre. we arrived here on my 40th birthday and there was a bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge.if you cross over the road to the red cow / shenanagins bar this is one of the best places to spend your evenings with matt.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review:)

As you know for us it is really important! Thank you.

And your tips are really good:)
You already know my email right? In case you don´t here you have it, Laura@grupomur.com

Thank you, I will be waiting for your email:)

Laura

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great location,clean and good value for money.Rooms are cleaned daily and cleaners and all staff are friendly. Pool is big enough for a swim. Got a late check out for €20 which was helpful. Can't fault this hotel. Have stayed here twice before and would stay here again.

1 Thank ShanyaIm
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review!
I would be very grateful if you remember to contact me for your next booking:)
My email is: laura@grupomur.com

Stoke-on-Trent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is one of the best locations right next to the yumbo centre, the staff were very friendly and polite.

The room was clean and tidy with everything you'd need in and apartment, the beds were comfortable. I've stopped other places here before and none of them have the standard this does!

The pool does get a bit over crowded from time to time, and then doesn't look appealing but hey that's probably just me.

I'd recommend this hotel any day and when I come back to gran canaria this will be the place I will only be staying.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Zac L
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you so much for your amazing comment:)

I would appreciate if you can contact me directly for your next booking:) I will help you in everything I can:)

My emial: Laura@grupomur.com

I´m looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

Bes wishes,
Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had an absolutely amazing stay at this hotel. Staff were really friendly especially the lady who works at the pool bar. Rooms are great although when we arrived we pushed our beds together and found a used condom wrapper under our drawers but I think it just got stuck under when the cleaner moved them to clean as it was spotless so this wasn't really An issue for us. The hotel is in a fantastic spot right next to the yumbo and only a 10minute walk to beach. There is a pub over the road called the red cow that does great food. This was my first stay at this hotel and certainly won't be the last!

Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thanks for leaving your comment and took your time to write your experience with us at Buenos Aires Aparthotel.
I feel sorry for the incovinient when you arrived into the room...One of our aims is the cleaning and it was a mistake. I´m really sorry for that.
But I´m happy reading that you have had a really good time with us:)

If you want to come back, please write me an email and we can talk regarding your next booking:)

Best wishes,
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Arrived,good reception, room basic but ok, pool ok...food!!!!
Lucky if you get it hot, brocolli for breakfast, made me look twice,
Cooked whole onions with a sauce ...baffled...
Be aware..... No food is lablled in any way, no alerts for ingredients for those with any allegies...dont think the cook knows whats in half of it.
Went half board,
Now the good points
Great for the yumbo cetrum...great nightout..drag shows are amazing...a must see
Location is good, good bus service, 15 min to beach,

Stayed June 2014
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you so much for took your time and write your review.
I will forward your comments regaring the food beacuse it sounds strange for me. I´m really sorry if you couldn´t enjoy your meals during your stay.
Thank you for telling it, really I will spread the word.

If you want to come back you can contact me directly and we can talk about it and anything you need.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have just returned from a 2 week stay at Buenos Aries.
When I arrived check in was fast and easy, the free wifi code was given when checked in and I had no problems with it
The staff were friendly and professional and my apartment was spotless and cleaned every day except Sunday.
The apartment had everything you would need for a self catering holiday such as a Microwave toaster kettle and coffee maker and a washing up pack which consisted of washing up liquid a scourer and a dish cloth.
The bedrooms had a good size wardrobe and had lots of hangers the beds were ok but not the most comfy I've slept in (A bit firm for me) but I was able to sleep fine.
There is no air conditioning in these apartment and I know you can rent a fan, but I think the service would be improoved if these were offered free of charge.
The bathroom was fine I liked the walk in shower and the sinks were unusual. there was no free toiletries apart from a bar of soap, but I always bring my own anyway so that did not bother me
The balcony was a good size and all the apartments have a pool view I was on the 5th floor (room 527) which in my opinion had the best view.
The pool area was good and there was no problems with sunbeds despite people reserving them early in the morning, the pool was quite warm for an outside pool, There is a pool bar should you want a drink.
These apartments are very close to the Yumbo centre which is good for shopping and night life(Mainly Gay)
The beach front is only a short 15 minute walk away.
Overall I found these apartments good vale for money and really enjoyed my stay and will return if the price is good when I next come to Gran Canaria.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank markmancs
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review:)

I´m happy reading that you have had a really good time at Buenos Aires Aaparthotel and we are really looking to see you back here!

For your next booking don´t hesitate to contact me directly and I will try my best in giving you the best deal.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've stayed here with my boyfriend and was pleasantly surprised by how excellent it is. We didn't want to leave! The hotel is small and intimate with a mixed crowd (age, sex, nationality, orientation) and no attitude. The room we had was clean with complimentary wine and overlooked the pool and yumbo centre. Being so close you'd think there would be noise but the loudest thing we heard was roadworks at 9am after a heavy night out. If you stay, you have to ask for a fourth or fifth floor room between 00-10 as this is furthest from the yumbo. There's no air con but we hired a fan and for €2 a day we felt it was worth it when temperatures were still high 20s at 11pm. We'd come back, in fact we are for my boyfriend's birthday :-)

Big thank you to Lester on reception. He was so helpful to us and really polite. Say thank you from the British boys in 505 if management read this.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Laura I, CM at Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you so much for leaving your review! I´m happy reading that you have had good time here at Buenos Aires Aparthotel.

I will pass your comment to Lester, thank you!

We hope to see you many more years here:)

Anything you need just write me an email: laura@grupomur.com