MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 26/05
US$195
US$185
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$195
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$162
US$134
Barcelo.com
  • Pool
Hotel Caserio(Playa del Ingles)
US$167
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$285
US$242
US$182
US$165
US$62
US$60
Hotel Riu Don Miguel(Playa del Ingles)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$118
US$114
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$232
US$224
  • Pool
All reviewsred cowyumbo centreself cateringpool areaair conwashing up liquidbottle of sparkling winethe sofa bedexcept sundaythese apartmentsrooms facegreat apartmentsplenty of sunbedstop floorcoffee makertaxi rankroad noise
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and helpful. It's clean and the rooms are nice too. The location is excellent, next to the yumbo and a few seconds from the bus stop that run's from the Airport. As it was my second visit to the buenos aires, on the second day of my holiday the hotel made a delivery to my room with a lovely arrangement of flowers and fizz! This was a wonderful surprise and I would recomend this hotel. I am a regular visitor to the island and this place is my preferred stay in the future.

Stayed: July 2014
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you so much for such a lovely review!!!
I would love to meet you on your next visit!

And if we won´t be in touch before, here is my email: laura@grupomur.com

I will help you in anything you need!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights the end of June 2014. First time I've visited anywhere other than turkey but the hotel made it a great experience. Brilliant location and very clean. The pool is lovely and the restaurant was good too. Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank AK_230

Thank you so much for your comment and recomendation:)
If you would like to come back, don´t hesitate to contact me directly by email: laura@grupomur.com

Thanks again,

Reviewed 7 July 2014

me and my wife stayed at buenos aires in june 2014 for 10 nights the hotel is very clean in all area,s very well located next to jumbo centre. we arrived here on my 40th birthday and there was a bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge.if you cross over the road to the red cow / shenanagins bar this is one of the best places to spend your evenings with matt.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for leaving your review:)

As you know for us it is really important! Thank you.

And your tips are really good:)
You already know my email right? In case you don´t here you have it, Laura@grupomur.com

Thank you, I will be waiting for your email:)

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great location,clean and good value for money.Rooms are cleaned daily and cleaners and all staff are friendly. Pool is big enough for a swim. Got a late check out for €20 which was helpful. Can't fault this hotel. Have stayed here twice before and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ShanyaIm

Thank you so much for leaving your review!
I would be very grateful if you remember to contact me for your next booking:)
My email is: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is one of the best locations right next to the yumbo centre, the staff were very friendly and polite.

The room was clean and tidy with everything you'd need in and apartment, the beds were comfortable. I've stopped other places here before and none of them have the standard this does!

The pool does get a bit over crowded from time to time, and then doesn't look appealing but hey that's probably just me.

I'd recommend this hotel any day and when I come back to gran canaria this will be the place I will only be staying.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Zac L

Thank you so much for your amazing comment:)

I would appreciate if you can contact me directly for your next booking:) I will help you in everything I can:)

My emial: Laura@grupomur.com

I´m looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

Bes wishes,