MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$81
US$195
US$185
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$195
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$162
US$134
Barcelo.com
  • Pool
Hotel Caserio(Playa del Ingles)
US$167
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$285
US$242
US$182
US$165
US$62
US$60
Hotel Riu Don Miguel(Playa del Ingles)
US$118
US$114
US$232
US$224
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsred cowyumbo centreself cateringpool areaair conwashing up liquidbottle of sparkling winethe sofa bedexcept sundaythese apartmentsrooms facegreat apartmentsplenty of sunbedstop floorcoffee makertaxi rankroad noise
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel in July 2013 and cannot find a bad word to say.
We arrived early,before check in time,but as there was a room ready they let us straight in. The reception staff were friendly and very helpful and we sorted out a safe for the week as we checked in.
The rooms are clean and tidy, fairly standard so do not expect luxury but at the price we paid for a week I was very happy. The room had everything needed for self catering and there is a supermarket across the road from the hotel which was reasonable and has a lovely bakery.
The pool is clean and tidy, plenty of sun loungers and there is no issues with your bringing your own food, drink(including alcohol) to the pool side as long as you have no glass. There is also a lovely jacuzzi within the pool and the pool bar has a decent range of drinks and snack food.
The hotel is directly behind the Yumbo centre which has a great range of restaurants and bars, plenty of entertainment and the drag show bar on the second floor is good for a laugh and serves lovely cocktails, just sit at the back if you don't want to get involved.
The beach is about a 15 minute walk away but a taxi is only about €5-7 and saves a walk especially in the heat of the day. There are some great bars and restaurants at the beach the only bad point is the amount of "lucky lucky" sellers around and you get bothered a lot whilst trying to have a quiet drink/meal. With these sellers you need to be firm and say no if your not interested and then carry on your conversation with your companions, once you get into conversation you will struggle to get rid of them and even if you do want some bargain goods ( oakey, raybon or gucki sunglasses??) they sell the same ones at the same price in the shops and you don't get bothered.
Although the hotel is by a main road all the rooms overlook the pool so it is really quiet and has a nice view.
The rooms are perfect size for a couple and the sofa bed is actually comfier then the beds in the bedroom. The cleaners were in every day and did a great job.
I would definitely return to this hotel but if you are intending to go to this resort you must be open minded as it is a popular choice for gay people and although it's not in your face at all there are many gay bars, drag acts and gay couples around (especially in the Yumbo centre). It is however really family friendly and there is a wide range of couples, young, old, families etc.
Hope this review helps and if you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Stayed: August 2013
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Really a fantastic overview of your stay and about our Buenos Aires Aparthotel.
So thank you. it is really heplpful for those people who wants to know more about the place.

Anything else you need, just write me an email, laura@grupomur.com

We are looking forward to meeting you again.

Best,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My girlfriend and myself stayed here from the 14th July for a week and can honestly say it was amazing it was our first holiday together and was perfect. We had a lovely room overlooking the pool as all of them do, The room was very spacious and had every amenity you needed for a self catering holiday including a microwave. The room was very clean and was cleaned regular to a good standard. All the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful one of the receptionists gave us lots of information about bus times and where to get them etc which helped us no end. We had a lovely pizza at the poolside which was lovely.
The location of this hotel was perfect right by the yumbo centre which was just where we wanted to be it was a 2 min walk to the yumbo. Being that close you didn't hear any noise from it which was fantastic. Across the road was a supermarket and a fab little restaurant called the Red Cow which serves breakfast until 4.30pm which was brilliant if your later getting up.
Overall this hotel was fantastic and we will defiantly be returning soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for you lovely review!

I´m so happy reading it! and also beacuse you have enjoyed your time on our Buenos Aires Aparthotel:)

I would love to hearing back form both of you if you come back!

Don´t hesitate and contact me by email: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here for seven nights and really enjoyed it. The hotel is right next to the yumbo which is great if you plan on hitting the bars and clubs there. The rooms were clean and well maintained. This is a great hotel to stay in if you are on a budget, you definitely get value for money. We had a room on the top floor and the only downside was that the wifi was not always reliable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Si T
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for you review!
I´m happy reading that you have enjoyed your time here.

Regarding the WiFi, we know it works better on the balcony and downstairs in front of the reception, however, sometimes it also works inside the rooms.
So, sorry if couldn´t get good signal.

If you want to come back, sometime, you can email me to: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here about 2 weeks ago maybe, for a week , I read loads of great reviews about this hotel so I thought let's go for it. My flight was at night time and i got to the hotel at about 3/4 in the day , when I got there I was quite disappointed that I had to wait like an hour for my room when every one else was getting one but us. That annoyed me so much , plus I was really tired from the flight which made it worse , the pool gets shaded early enough during the day , most apartments get no sun on the balcony. Beds are not comfy but they do they job . Bit noisy at night , some staff were rude to us but most were REALLY friendly. Room is cleaned daily (apparently) although the cleaners didn't come to our room for 3 days . It's a decent hotel , it's beside the yumbo centre so that's exciting , very good during the night. I wouldn't come back here again though

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Sands1996

I think it is important to know what would you imporve or how was your stay, so definitely, thank you.

If you need anythig you can write me an email whenever you need and I will answer you asap.
My emial: laura@grupomur.com

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here exactly one year ago (July 2013) and have been meaning to write a review. I travelled with my partner and we had the most amazing time in Gran Canaria and this hotel definitely helped towards this experience! We stayed on the second floor in one of the very end rooms. I love the fact that all of the balconies over look the pool area and the room sizes are really generous. They are like mini apartments- perfect for couples! We went self catering and there was plenty of space and amenities for us to cook, although there are so many affordable places to eat that we did eat out the majority of the time we were there. The pub directly opposite did a lovely breakfast and we visited there nearly every morning. The lady who worked outside was really helpful pointing out places to go/things to do, so keep your eyes peeled for her!

The location is great - right by the Yumbo centre. This was a really good laugh of an evening with plenty of bars to visit. My partner prefers a quiet drink in a bar with some entertainment so there were plenty of bars to suit him here but if you're looking for a crazier night with lots of dancing the kasbah night life won't disappoint! This is about a 15 minute walk away from the hotel at the most so not far at all! There are also great transport links near by. We got the bus to the wildlife park from literally round the corner from the hotel and it was really easy to work out what route to get and the times.

The hotel itself is really clean and tidy too, I have a massive phobia of bugs and heard the canary islands are particularly bad for flying cockroaches so I was really worried about this before coming but I am happy to say I didn't see anything like that at all in the hotel or anywhere else in Gran Canaria for that matter!

The pool was nice and warm and never overcrowded and there was always a free sun lounger which was good considering we visited in the middle of the summer season. The only negative was the pool tables at the pool bar were out of order which was a shame but not a big deal!!

This hotel will always be special to me as my partner proposed to me right on our hotel balcony! I highly recommend it to any couples looking for a fun and romantic holiday with plenty of sunshine and cocktails!

Room Tip: We had a room on the very end of the hotel so had a bigger balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate112014
Laura I, CM at MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

What a good notice:) I´m happy reading that your partner proposed you at Buenos Aires!
We hope to see you for many years here:)

Anyhitng you need just let me know: laura@grupomur.com