This was our third visit to the Sandy Beach Hotel. We celebrated our 22nd, 25th and 26th wedding anniversary at this hotel. The food was excellent as on previous holidays. Some of it is freshly cooked while you wait, such as pancakes, bacon, fried eggs and omelettes at breakfast, a variety of fish, prawns, sirloin steaks, kebabs, sausage, and chops are grilled at lunch and dinner, there is also a carvery of beef, chicken, duck, rabbit, pork etc. You can also have champagne, fresh salmon and parma ham at breakfast. The desserts are very nice and ice cream is available nearly all day. If after all that you are still hungry you can have hot waffles and cake in the afternoon by the pool. As expected there is a strict dress code for dinner time.
The drinks are of a high standard including proper coca cola, sprite, fanta and other mixers. You can also have bottles of water and wine. There are various cocktails, spirits and of course beer included in the all inclusive. Occasionally we had to wait a couple of minutes for your drink, but of course it was waiter service and on most other inclusive holidays we have had to stand in a queue for ages waiting for a drink. Personally I would rather be sitting down and waiting for a couple of minutes for a drink.
We had a massage which we would also recommend.
The rooms are large, we booked a pool view. They were upgrading the tvs to flat screen while we were there. There is sky sports 1, sky news, 5 USA and a few other English channels. There is also free wifi.
All of the staff are very professional, helpful, courteous and pleasant, especially Ursula and Eva. In fact all of the staff including waiting staff, reception, maintenance and cleaners always said hello.
A very good 4 star all inclusive hotel, with high standards. We would recommend this hotel to everyone, but you will probably need to diet when you get home because you will put on weight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles