Thanks to trip advisor, we picked this hotel. We weren't dissapointed. Half Board was fine for us, as the food was plentiful-no one went hungry! Fish and Steaks cooked to order in the evening.The choices were amazing. Have had less choice in five star accomodation. The bar prices weren't extortionate either.
The room was v.good. Separate walk in wardrobe, new t.v's. kettles. Advise having upper floor option. Understand lower floors are more basic. The management of this hotel is also very hands on. Pool towels, for a returnable deposit were really big. There are several steps around the hotel, but we discovered the back entrance which was nearer the beach, and less steps. Not far to the beach. We recommend Restaurant Roma on the sea front for tea/hot chocolate and some evening entertainment.
Yumbo centre worth a look. Local buses run from there, and are quite cheap and reliable. Porto Mogan is beautiful.
Very clean island. Our visit was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles