Half the people we spoke to were return guests (even 16th time) so that says a lot. We choose P. Del Ingles because it is so gay friendly - we are just a normal couple here and can hold hands in public without anyone batting an eye-lid. The hotel is very near the fantastic beach and close to thy Yumbo centre (lively night life). We opted for a street view room this time and preferred it to a pool view but all rooms are excellent.
The food is fantastic here (I have stayed in a lot of very nice hotels). Do not come here if you are a junk food addict. I had freshly cooked fish almost every meal. There are lots of hot dishes, a carver and a chap cooking your choice of meat on a griddle. The salad selection is impressive and diverse. Everywhere is very clean and well maintained. The hotel is constantly being maintained/refurbished. We have never seen any kids here other than toddlers but then we always come during term-time (cheaper). The staff are excellent in every area of the hotel.
We always sat in the non-smoking area for meals. If the weather is cooler you can always sit inside. There is always a busy spell around 7.30 where you may have to queue a short time for an outside table but we just sat inside when that happened.
If you sit on the roof terraces there are always loads of sunbeds to choose from (naturist/close optional) but then it is a treck to get drinks from the pool bar. we use the steam/sauna every day (free).
We love walking along the nearby promenades along the cliff above the beach.
Bug bares : the birds swooping on the bread, people reserving the sunbeds early morning but not using them until 3pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles