Hubby and I spent our very overdue Honeymoon.... we were greeted by friendly staff, a room decorated with balloons and flowers and a bottle of champagne, what a lovely surprise. The food all week was excellent, varied and plentiful, the staff were fantastic, helpful, and always cheerful. Being mobility challenged, walking on sticks with a scooter the staff were accommodating and helpful throughout, which made a big difference to our time there. The pool was lovely and the whole atmosphere vary calm and relaxed. We didn't investigate the entertainment laid on by the hotel much but did go down for the flamenco dancing.... wow, high energy and awesome. Location was brilliant, as near the beach and bars but far enough away not to be affected by noise. Aruma was particularly helpful, the pool guys brilliant, our maid fantastic and Ursula's whole team superb. We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles