Just returned from our third visit to Sandy Beach ,, and it was just as good as ever . It has been just over two years since our last visit and the staff remembered us like it was yesterday . it is testament to the Hotel that most of the staff are still the same . Food choice is plentiful and done to a high standard . Our room was on the 7th floor and was one that had recently been refurbished ,, the hotel is a credit to Ursula and her staff especially Eva , Nerri in the pool bar and the restaurant staff who are always friendly. A stay at this hotel never disappoints it feels like home from home and nothing is ever too much trouble . The fact that most of the guests are repeat guests speaks volumes. We will certainly be returning again in the future. Thank you for another wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Sandy Beach is situated in the centre of Playa del Inglés at just 200 metres from the beach. In the surrounding area there are numerous commercial centres for shopping, entertainment and to enjoy the lively night-life. The hotel offers a choice of sunbathing terraces, set around the large heated fresh-water pool, which is equipped with seats and beds with massage jets and a waterfall, in which to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seaside Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Sandy Beach Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Seaside Sandy Beach Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles