We have stayed at this hotel three times now and have thoroughly enjoyed each visit. The staff,food, surroundings are all of a very high standard. The first time we holidayed in Gran Canaria we stayed at the Riu Palace Melonaris which is also a very good hotel and the location is possibly better than this one but there is just something special about this place it keeps drawing us back. We would agree with the comments made by Brummy40, we too are happy to enjoy the hotel surroundings and only venture out when visiting the small well price super market only a few yards away from the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles