We stayed at this hotel for 14 days and when we arrived at 11.30pm after missing one of our cases at the airport we were greeted by TONI. Left all the details with him and he was amazing! 1st class service!! The suitcase arrived the next day thanks to him! He always seem to be there from early morning till late at night. The hotel staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble from them, you can tell they enjoyed there work. At breakfast our waiter ENRIQUE was brillant and also JOSE PENQ our evening waiter were excellent, and GLORIA IBIS who serviced our rooms to a great standard! The food was amazing, so much choice!!! If we ever come back we would love to stay here again!!!! Thank you to everyone for a brilliant holiday!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles