Stayed in room 4044 - great views of the dunes, sea and grounds.
This is a really good hotel, well situated if you want a quiet relaxing holiday, or if you want to enjoy the party life of Gran Canaria!
Confortable rooms, immaculately clean with friendly housekeeping staff.
Stayed on half board basis - good variety of food and waiting staff and chefs cooking fresh food in restaurant were hospitable and friendly too. Food selection was varied with a Canarian corner each night - letting you taste local food.
Pristine, well maintained grounds makes this an ideal chill out hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Alpha Holidays Limited, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles