First visit to this Hotel and we would recommend it to anyone, staff were very welcoming from the booking in process right to delivering our luggage to our room. Thomson holiday rep was helpful explaining what was available and offered a booking service for tours and outings. The hotel is set in a lovely area with great views over the sand dunes from most of the rooms. Food is in abundance and with the availability of booking an earlier sitting if you are going on a trip, is very helpful.
Would recommend and will stay here again no issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa del Ingles. Next to the Maspalomas sand dunes. 4-Storey building. Colonial-style architecture. 28,000 M2 of subtropical gardens. 800 M from the beach. 2 Km from the city centre. 500 M from various shops. 30 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Lastminute, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Maspalomas Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles