We stayed here in October for a week and were not disappointed. I couldn't fault the hotel, all areas were clean and tidy and the room was cleaned daily. It wasnt difficult to get a lounger by the pools, and the entertainment staff were good at keep everyone entertained with pool games, bingo, cocktail games etc and weren't invasive if you didn't want to participate. The food in the restaurant was excellent (we only ate a la carte). Breakfast was a substantial buffet, which catered for everyones needs. The bar staff were great, especially good at making cocktails. My only slight negative comment would be the wifi. The hotel provides free wifi but it doesn't work all that well, but worked enough to keep up to date with emails occasionally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments and bungalows. Renovated in 2015, it offers excellent facilities and services. Certified with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, Sol Barbacan is an ideal destination to spend your holidays, accompanied by your family and friends, with its spacious gardens, is an oasis in Playa del Ingles. 500 m distance from the city center, 2 km from Playa del Ingles beach and golf courses, 6,5 km from Playa de Maspalomas beach, 15 km from the airport, 29 km from Puerto de Mogan, 30 km from Las Palmas, 77 km de Teror and 89 km from the Valle de Agaete valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Melia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sol Barbacan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sol Barbacan
- Sol Melia Playa Del Ingles
- Sol Barbacan Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles