This was our second time at Sol Barbacan Hotel. This time we went half board as the food in the restaurant last time was amazing, we would highly recommend choosing this option as it is great value and the food was lovely. We had a 2 bedroom bungalow this time which has a private roof terrace. The bungalow was spacious and nicely decorated. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. We will be back at Sol Barbacan for our next holiday to Gran Canaria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments and bungalows. Renovated in 2015, it offers excellent facilities and services. Certified with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, Sol Barbacan is an ideal destination to spend your holidays, accompanied by your family and friends, with its spacious gardens, is an oasis in Playa del Ingles. 500 m distance from the city center, 2 km from Playa del Ingles beach and golf courses, 6,5 km from Playa de Maspalomas beach, 15 km from the airport, 29 km from Puerto de Mogan, 30 km from Las Palmas, 77 km de Teror and 89 km from the Valle de Agaete valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sol Barbacan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sol Barbacan
- Sol Melia Playa Del Ingles
- Sol Barbacan Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles