We stayed there for 10 days, 23rd June -04 July.
The hotel was very clean, check in was easy and the staff at the hotel very helpful.
We went self catering, but rarely used the room for cooking etc, eating out was very reasonable and the hotel food was of very good standard.
Our room was spacious, and cleaned daily.
Pool was of a good size and sun beds readily available.
The bar staff were always friendly especially Oscar !!!!!!!!
Our transfer on departure was not till 4.30 Pm we were able to keep our room until 2pm. Our cases were put away safely and the hotel offered showering facilities if required.
Overall and excellent hotel and one that I would definitely recommend and will use again.
Thank you to all the staff at the Sol Barbacan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments and bungalows. Renovated in 2015, it offers excellent facilities and services. Certified with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, Sol Barbacan is an ideal destination to spend your holidays, accompanied by your family and friends, with its spacious gardens, is an oasis in Playa del Ingles. 500 m distance from the city center, 2 km from Playa del Ingles beach and golf courses, 6,5 km from Playa de Maspalomas beach, 15 km from the airport, 29 km from Puerto de Mogan, 30 km from Las Palmas, 77 km de Teror and 89 km from the Valle de Agaete valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Melia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Sol Barbacan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sol Barbacan
- Sol Melia Playa Del Ingles
- Sol Barbacan Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles