This hotel was chosen simply by two things: it's location and it's price. It's a big hotel, and it was mostly full during the 12 nights we spend there. The decor is a bit 80ish, and so is the entertainment. The food is ok - nothing more and nothing less. The staff are very nice for the most part (One of our bags didn't arrive and they were very helpful). I traveled with my husband, and the first room we got was a big disappointment. All the usuals: a "king sized" bed that's actually two single beds, very small, and through the balcony you could see the ocean - if you could twist your body and neck far enough. The second room we got (and it took some arguing), was heaven; double bed, still small, but with two balconies, both with an ocean view. Location is excellent: 1 minute walk from the beach, 2 minutes walk from the bus station that can take you anywhere on the island (including the capital - Las Palmas - don't miss on that), and 5-10 minutes walk (or 4 euro taxi) from anywhere else.
In summery, it's not the perfect hotel for young couples, a part from being affordable, but it's not so bad. If you're planning on spending most of the vacation inside the hotel - I wouldn't recommend it. If, on the other hand, that is just you base for sleep and the occasional drink / meal, it might just work for you. Breakfast, by the way, is very very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Park Hotel is a well known and popular establishment in Gran Canaria. Its spectacular situation next to Maspalomas dunes and in front of El Veril Beach invites its guests to take a bath in the Atlantic Ocean just 100 metres away. The beach promenade connects Beverly Park with the centre of Playa del Ingles offering plenty possibilities for day and evening entertainment as well as shopping facilites. It takes you about a 15 minutes walk to get there. The hotel, has 3 pools, 2 jacuzzis, gardens, tennis court, wellness and entertainment program day and night. It also has an apartments area with private pool and direct access to the promenade. And if desired, you can be booked on the All-Inclusive system It is a great choice if you look for a reasonable price-quality relation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beverly Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Park
- Beverly Park Playa Del Ingles
- Beverly Park Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles