The hotel is full of rude spanish people including some of the day staff who worked at the hotel.
Waking up extra early each morning just to get a sunbed and get a table for breakfast including other meals was not fun as we felt rushed throughout the day.
The food was alright but ive had better wasnt much variety throughout the week and you could only order 2 drinks per room.
Hotel room was small but clean the maids did a good job and was friendly unlike the other staff.
Entertainment was crap that is all, but other than that the hotel was alright!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beverly Park Hotel is a well known and popular establishment in Gran Canaria. Its spectacular situation next to Maspalomas dunes and in front of El Veril Beach invites its guests to take a bath in the Atlantic Ocean just 100 metres away. The beach promenade connects Beverly Park with the centre of Playa del Ingles offering plenty possibilities for day and evening entertainment as well as shopping facilites. It takes you about a 15 minutes walk to get there. The hotel, has 3 pools, 2 jacuzzis, gardens, tennis court, wellness and entertainment program day and night. It also has an apartments area with private pool and direct access to the promenade. And if desired, you can be booked on the All-Inclusive system It is a great choice if you look for a reasonable price-quality relation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Beverly Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Park
- Beverly Park Playa Del Ingles
- Beverly Park Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles