Bull Eugenia Victoria & Spa
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$214
US$182
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$150
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$240
US$253
US$239
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

IFA Buenaventura Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$117
US$112
  • Restaurant
US$242
US$174
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$70
US$60
Orbitz.com
LABRANDA Playa Bonita(Playa del Ingles)
US$192
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riu Don Miguel(Playa del Ingles)
US$132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

1,688 results
All reviewswellness centredead seahot stoneterrace barsteak on a stonedrago barice roomno air consquash courtevening entertainmentrooftop jacuzziat lunchtimeceiling fanbedroom areachocolate fountainhalf boardgran canaria
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel early May for 2 weeks we was on the 3rd floor. Rooms are huge with separate lounge area and for a 3 star hotel very well equipped. There is a terrace which overlooked the lovely swimming pool but unfortunatly never got any sun on it so made the room quite cold especially at night.we got extra blankets also no a/c. The food was great lots of choices staff very friendly. A couple of negatives first the guests staying are mainly Dutch so the hotel does tend to cater for them. There is a great wellness center which we used a few times but be aware the Dutch use the steam room naked which I don’t understand and didn’t like.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thebrands2015
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room that we stayed was amazing. We had really nice view and the room was cosy and well decorated. The only problem that I had was the pillows as I suffered from neck pain the last 3 days but I have problem with my neck anyway( so do not worry much cause my partner was fine). Also , the room was very clean but the towels were changed every 2 days. The spa was fantastic and they are included if you go all inclusive. Also, the gym was very good and there was a basketball court and squash facilities too. The swimming pool area was nice and there were sunbeds for everyone. The location of the hotel was really good cause there were a lot of restaurants , bars and shopping centres around. There was a bus free of charge that you could get from hotel so it could take you to Play del Ingles and Maspalomas beach.
The food was average and we got bored of it very quickly as it was nearly the same every day and there was no much variety (but if you go for few days it will not be that bad ). There was always something to eat but we got bored of it the last 2 days(we stayed there for 7 nights). The drinks were not the best. The coffee and the burgers were nice from the swimming pool bar. The staff was ok (do not expect British customer service). The hotel is full of rude old German tourists (I am not racist but they were very rude and they did not know the meaning of a queue especially in the lifts if you are waiting for it do not expect them to let you go first even if you got there first).
We will not go back at the same hotel as it is expensive for the service that it provides especially the food (I think they need a new chef).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
4  Thank apostoliab2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We had previously stayed at the Bull hotel - the escorial and on recommendation we decided to try the Eugenia, what a huge mistake!!
This hotel has some great modern large rooms and some nice modernised areas but the rest of the hotel is dated. There’s also no air con but this wasn’t an issue in May. The staff, well 90% were uphappy and not very helpful. The cleaners need glasses and the chef should be sacked! The room was clean but things were missed! The shower also leaked and the vanity mirror fell off the wall on our first day. The hotel is full of Germans and it seems that this hotel caters for them mostly. The food was appalling! Although we were all inclusive we ate out most nights and mornings as the food wasn’t edible! The all inclusive drinks were also horrible, a pina colada consisted of pineapple cordial and rum! It wasn’t until the last day we found out that the pool bar at the front of the hotel had rotisserie chicken and steak cooked on a slab, no one told us about this! Rude reception staff and rude manager.
We would never stay here again and we visit GC every May.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
7  Thank DJMN2014
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We were staying at the hotel for two weeks with my husband and a friend who came here on our recommendation. On arrival we were promptly allocated a nice room on the 5th floor with even numbers as we requested. The spacious rooms and excellent spa facilities are the main reasons we like it. However we noticed that the hotel service deteriorated in comparison with the last time. Though hotel staff was polite and attentive enough there was less choice of dishes at the restaurant, more people and more children. Some of them were touching food and putting it back as we noticed. However we still enjoyed an excellent cheese board with complimentary sweet wine and pancakes, rice, pasta and omelettes with the stuffing of your choice (you would not need any other meal after this)!

We could not figure out the pattern of the room cleaning service. Sometimes we had at least three different cleaning ladies coming to the room with different tasks without any visible changes. Towels were changed every other day (except feet mats which were just put back neatly) and bed linen twice a week. But on those days the old bedding was taken first and it was impossible to have a lie in if we fancied it until late afternoon when the bedding was finally changed. There also was a shortage of soap (no shampoo and body wash like last time). Though WiFi is free of charge throughout the hotel this time it was blocked for watching TV via HDMI. However a receptionist sent a couple of technicians trying to solve this to no avail.

In the beginning of the second week I felt unwell with severe vomiting and diarrhoea. It took me a couple of days to overcome the worst part of this and the rest of the week to recover. I would not probably report it considering it just as my bad luck but in the mid week my husband who is older than me became so violently ill with diarrhoea that he was taken to a local hospital (that's when EHIC card came handy!) to be treated for severe dehydration and diagnosed with a viral infection. My husband was discharged from the hospital and remained confined to his hotel room for the rest of our stay and I had to attend to his immediate needs. Thank God there still was complimentary drinking water though my husband was so weak that he could not go and fetch it! He came to the resort as a reasonably healthy man but returned home as an invalid!

I spoke about this with the hotel assistant manager and though she was sympathetic and offered us to have lunches (we were on half board) as well but we could not even look at food. Besides the only choice of food for victims of such illness was boiled eggs, rice and boiled carrots! At least our room was thoroughly disinfected by a team of cleaners!

One word of advice, ladies! No high heels at the restaurant! While my husband was still recovering from his illness I attended the restaurant at dinner time to have a bit of food and suddenly found myself landing on the floor in a perfect half split and with no broken bones! I haven't achieved it at home after months of practice but some food spillage on the floor made wonders to my technique! After I told a waiter about the reason of my misfortune he wiped some food from the floor but on the way back to the table I noticed more stuff was still there. When I draw the waiter's attention to this again he seemed to be uninterested and made some remark as if it was only expected.

We were lucky to return home on our scheduled flight but sadly we would not be returning to this hotel or recommend it to our friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the even side seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elena W
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel on a all inclusive package for a week and just got home.

We found the hotel to be clean and well maintained, and all the staff in the hotel were happy to help in a cheer-full manner.

Our room was on the 7th Floor and was well presented and comfortable. We had a mini fridge and also sky etc on the tv.

The outside bar we used was comfortable and the staff made us feel welcome, we had our lunch each day at this area where you choose from a menu and as previously mentioned the steak on the stone was excellent. The choice of drinks and the draught beer was very good.

We used the roof terrace for sunbathing and it was nice and relaxing with mattresses on the sun beds, but the odd time we used the beds by the pool, it was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The pool was lovely and it was warm to swim in.

The main dining room was often busy, food was varied and the warm food was always a good temperature, headline food varied from night to night and included, steak, roast pork, gammon, pork steaks, spare ribs, and plenty of fish. In addition to vary this there was meats in sauces, hot dogs, pasta, and vegetables, and rice. A great range of salads and desert options. The only down side to the dining room was little fault of the hotel, but ignorance and arrogance from other guests who didn’t show any courtesy to other guests or-simply wanted to much food and struggled to carry it.

Finally we had a early morning check out, and we asked if there was coffee available at 3am in the morning, “not a problem” said the hotel “ we will have a breakfast available for you “
So at 2-30 am we were sat alone in the restaurant enjoying the hotels hospitality before we set off for the airport.

We didn’t use the spa area, but it did look clean and appealing but we had a great holiday and be happy to use this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple