Santa Fe Bungalows
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ClubHotel Riu Papayas(Playa del Ingles)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Servatur Waikiki(Playa del Ingles)
  • Breakfast included
Dolores Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
View Hotel
Bull Eugenia Victoria & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
  • Pool
Santa Clara Bungalows(Playa del Ingles)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Parquemar(Playa del Ingles)
View Hotel
Las Tartanas(Playa del Ingles)
View Hotel
Koka Apartments(Playa del Ingles)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
All reviewsnice bungalowsself cateringlounge kitchenirish centergran canariaquiet at nightcoffee machineevery other dayminute walkbit datedkasbah centregreat holidayenjoyed our stayfree wifireception staffcomplexmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Had a great time staying here. I travelled in a group of 6 and all our bungalows were fine for the time we spent in them. Kitchen/living area, a decent size bedroom and bathroom.
The food in the café was great, 2 good size pools and the staff were really nice. The cleaning staff were especially nice and done a great job every day.
My only complaint is the mattresses on the beds were a bit thin so I could feel the slats underneath which made them a bit uncomfortable. Other than that I'd recommend this place for couples and families.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 19 May 2013

rooms full of cock roaches asked the staff if they could do some thing about it and was told to use my own hair spray on them Well it worked but did go through a lot of hair spray and I should have gave them the bill for the hair spray when I left.
as for the beds awful to get any sleep in as the mattrest the slats under it some where missing .
and as for the shower over the bath shower was ok but the bath the enamel was coming of in some places and it looked like some thing else.
as for the pool to small for all the people that where staying there you could hardly move amd if you wanted a sunbed well you where very lucky one to get one as they do not have enough for every one and it is a bit of a walk to the beach. ( i was there in 2003 )
No I will never ever be back there. I have been back to plays del ingles as I do like the place but not the bungalows.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Lorna J
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Our holiday started after a good Jet2 flight from Leeds Bradford airport, we arrived in resort mid afternoon. We had been given keys for our bungalows(3) there were three couples in our party, Initially we had a bit of trouble getting the keys to work in the gate, but once in we found our bungalows numbers 74, 75 and 76. The bungalows were functional and filled all our needs, they consisted of a lounge/kitchen, a bathroom with shower, toilet and basin, and a good sized bedroom. My wife and I were in the end of the block of three so had a tiled area front side and back with a table and chairs and two sunbeds, alas the sunbeds were totally unusable. There were two very nice pools but the sunbeds were chained down and there were no umbrellas so I could not get any shade. Our holiday was booked through Jet2 and was all we could want, good flights, being met at the airport, good accomodation and a local rep service. Maid service was good and towel and bedding were changed regularly. All in all I can recommend the whole holiday, it was great value for money and of course the weather was much better than in UK.

Room Tip: Any of the bungalows would be suitable but 74,75 and 76 were good
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank medtripper
Reviewed 6 October 2008

second time at the santa fe, great time grandchildren did not want 2 return home granddaughter calls it her holiday home{i wish} staff great bungalows clean location perfect

chris

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CardiffCf143hrDawna
Reviewed 29 July 2008

arrived at 3.30 in morning reception woz locked but man in there came out wen seen us.took us to our place it woz clean with kettle, toaster, microwave. maid every other day the only thing she did"nt do woz make beds she left clean sheets 4 you to put on. nice staff talked english. every thing woz ok.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank traceyHalifax