Have just returned from a week at this hotel. I travelled with my husband and sister. The food is really excellent and there is a great selection. All the staff from the cleaners to the reception staff were all very friendly and always had a smile and all said hello when they saw you. The animation team were fab and worked really hard. Whatever they are paid it is not enough.
Everything is extremely clean. I do agree that the pool rules are very strict. With 2 pools couldn't ball games be allowed in one of them? We used to go down about 9 for breakfast and had no problem getting a sun bed. We did see towels being folded up in the morning by staff if people had reserved beds for a length of time and did not return, which we totally agreed with. Hotel would be a 4 star if they provided fans in rooms or a fridge. We were on 5th floor so had door open all night and noise from the road was not. Really a problem. Definately looking at going back with friends next year. Fantastic holiday. One of the best we have been on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles