I have just spent two very pleasant weeks over Xmas and New Year at the IFA Continental Hotel in Gran Canaria. From Senor Martin on Reception through all the staff there is a friendly welcome where nothing is too much trouble. The rooms, pools, grounds and public areas are all very well maintained and there are excellent facilities for both couples and families. In addition the Entertainment team are very happy, friendly and good fun to be around. Obviously during December the rooms did not require air-con but in the summer months I would imagine this would be essential so this needs to be factored into the cost consideration. Overall though a very pleasant place to stay and if I were to go back to Gran Canaria I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles