Having arrived on the hotel was a nice welcome and staff at reception was nice, all in all the hotel is nice just odd bits that let it down like middle swimming pool was salty and lack of sun beds! And is hard to get a tablet and chairs outside a night. Exillent food!! You will not go hungry theres tons of food and a good range to choose from including diserts!. Rooms were nice and clean, bedroom and bathroom cleaned every day Also was my birthday when I was there and got a lovly knock on door from staff with a bottle of champaign 2 glasses and a card :). Walking down the sea front is nice just watch out for reps and africans selling totaly rubbish and grabbing your arms trying to put wrist bands on!. If your visiting you must go to holiday world 5 mins away in a taxi and yumbo centre I think its called also! ENJOY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles