Just arrived back, weather was hot hot hit at above 30 degrees each day, hotel was brilliant, pool is large with different sections where you can sit and lounge, children have a small pool and the big pool is ideal for a good swim and lounge around the rocks. Hotel staff were very friendly, hotel entertainment was brilliant throughout the day, the food was amazing!! Plenty of food to choose from even for fussy eaters like myself! The location of the hotel was ideal as it was in walking distance to the local restaurants, bars, nightlife and shopping centres, the beach is also a 5 minute walk away. A little tip stay away from the beach front at night time if you don't want to be bugged with people trying to sell you things, they can get a bit nasty when you say no, instead stick to the street where there are lots of restaurants and shops, overall the hotel is brilliant, can't wait to go back again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles